News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Heterosexual Awareness Month

Started by StupidWiz, February 27, 2013, 05:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StupidWiz

Here.

It's a page on FB that I just found. What do you guys think? I find it so... irritating, but since they have freedom of speech, so... yeah.  :-?
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Atheon

Hey, there aren't many heterosexuals out there, so we need to make sure people are aware of their plight...  :rolleyes:

(It looks like parody to me, but then again... Poe's Law)
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Youssuf Ramadan

I'm heterosexual.  I need a pressure group so I can have an axe to grind, dammit!   :P

StupidWiz

I really hope it's a Poe, but... it actually looks very real to me. It's kinda sad thing to see really.
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Plu

I think it's half bigots and half people thinking it's a joke, judging from the comments.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Plu"I think it's half bigots and half people thinking it's a joke, judging from the comments.

That sums up much of FB very nicely IMO. :rollin:

NitzWalsh

I just want to know what struggles the heterosexual couples are going through.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

Plu

Plenty, because most heterosexual couples are made up of one or more idiots and those are good at causing problems for one other people.

Unless you meant "struggles due to not being accepted in society", in which case I'd say... none probably :P

Mermaid

Oh, those poor, oppressed creatures.  :roll:
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Bibliofagus

That's no Heterosexual awareness site, that a Monogamy awareness site...

And to answer some questions: as a heterosexual polygamist I can tell you firsthand that not all heterosexual relationships are accepted by society.
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"I'm heterosexual.  I need a pressure group so I can have an axe to grind, dammit!   :P

Yep. This ^
 :rollin:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

billhilly

Quote from: "NitzWalsh"I just want to know what struggles the heterosexual couples are going through.

You must not be married..................

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "billhilly"
Quote from: "NitzWalsh"I just want to know what struggles the heterosexual couples are going through.

You must not be married..................

Then what does that have to do with being heterosexual,transgender or gay?

Probably nothing.  Pretty sure it's a married-people joke.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

StupidWiz

Reading all those comments on that page makes me wanna puke, ugh, I gotta stop reading it. :-&

Fidel_Castronaut

All those gays hitting on me really annoys my fiancé when we're out. She gets pissed. Why can't they keep their faggotry where it belongs, you know, IN HELL!
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!