THIS Is Why I Stay The F**k Out Of Starbucks

Started by stromboli, October 30, 2014, 10:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 31, 2014, 08:30:30 PM
Oh, do they?

Oh they have the power to, they just want to fuck with our heads.

So this makes them the... Trog?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 31, 2014, 04:50:32 PM
You are now officially homosexual then. If you have any girlfriends or wives you are now broken up with them.

You will be assigned with a boyfriend on Tuesday. In the mean time you need to shop for a new wardrobe.
You also need to start taking gay speech therapy to learn that certain little lisp sound.. Sorry..it's a federal law now..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Munch

Jason78

Why do religious types seem to be obsessed with all the sex that they think other people are having?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

SGOS

Quote from: Jason78 on November 01, 2014, 06:29:03 AM
Why do religious types seem to be obsessed with all the sex that they think other people are having?
It causes tornados and hurricanes.

Munch

Quote from: Jason78 on November 01, 2014, 06:29:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HFbDRv0Ks

Apparently religious nuts know more about gay sexual activity then we do.
Makes you think.

AllPurposeAtheist

And the moral of the story is to NEVER trust someone you're even slightly unfamiliar with ESPECIALLY if they seem nice to you. Nice people are almost always sick deranged homosexual murderers.. :eek: A warning about drinking Starbucks coffee!
http://youtu.be/MmqNiFJyI28

Jmpty

???  ??

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Jmpty on November 01, 2014, 01:27:59 PM
I like Starbucks. Quad Grande Cappuccino.
See? You'll be killed by a friendly deranged homosexual murderer. It's only a matter of time now, but nice knowing you and don't forget to send us a postcard from H E double dirty Q-tips. :biggrin:

SGOS

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 01, 2014, 12:09:09 PM
And the moral of the story is to NEVER trust someone you're even slightly unfamiliar with ESPECIALLY if they seem nice to you. Nice people are almost always sick deranged homosexual murderers.. :eek: A warning about drinking Starbucks coffee!
http://youtu.be/MmqNiFJyI28
Thanks for the awareness video.  I get a kick out of these old instructional productions that showcase the state of the art in technological and social programming for that generation.  This is from my teen years.  I was alive then (holly shit), and I watched stuff like this at school in my health class.  They called this an educational film.  I started waking up in college in graduate school and ended up rejecting about half of what I was taught by the older generation.

No matter what the issue these films address, the plot is always about a boy named Jimmy, or a girl named Gloria, who never did a bad thing in their life and then end up in some evil trap and their lives are nearly destroyed, or worse.  I think they used the same background music each time.

AllPurposeAtheist

The worse part is I smoked pot and have been murdering theater goers with an axe ever since.. Don't tell anyone though..

Solitary

So homosexuals were all pedophiles and rapist killers? So girls, you too have to look out for dykes that are pedophiles, rapists, and killers---they like to dance and play music for you before they rape and kill you, and they don't care about their reputations. http://youtu.be/5RAQXg0IdfI
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

It's actually just anyone who is nice. Nice people are to be feared.

stromboli

I will never be confused for a gay person. My wife bought me a leisure suit back in the 80's and I looked like a used car salesman. All my clothes are khaki, black, charcoal gray and navy. I'm like the elephant graveyard of fashion.