News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How long until the church falls?

Started by robbcayman, October 29, 2014, 01:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Bottle

Havent heard that song for a gd few years...        :kidra:

Anyhow, as Pickelled said , not in any of our lifetimes .       
Religion is a virus on the face of the earth and we wont ever totally be rid of it.
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Solitary

The Church and churches may fall, but religion will always be as long as humans exist because they create them with their fears and imagination. I think religion will become secular with no temples or worship because everything evolves and gets older, where those that are more powerful, have the most kids like insects, and brutal, will win. The cockroaches will dominate and live in all the garbage we produce that have evolved to the point no insecticide will kill them. Have sweet dreams tonight!  :eek:   
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on October 29, 2014, 03:32:03 PM
Never heard it before. Thanks!
You never heard In the year 2525 till now? Well welcome out from under the rock you've been living under for 50 years! :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

I have to admit that it's a mind blowing revelation that a 72 year old man living in the US had never heard Zager and Evans only hit song till now.. I almost feel like I've given you some sort of gift in life. :biggrin:

SGOS

I remember that song.  It played a lot on the radio.  I liked it.  I still do.  It had a haunting quality about it, but I don't think I ever paid much attention to the lyrics.

AllPurposeAtheist

It kind of touches on time travel or maybe just relativity.. The rest of the universe probably doesn't really care how long it takes our planet to revolve around the sun..

Solitary

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 30, 2014, 09:20:48 AM
You never heard In the year 2525 till now? Well welcome out from under the rock you've been living under for 50 years! :lol:
It wasn't a rock I've been living under, it was Lilith, she likes to be on top.

AllPurposeAtheist

....and ground your loins to dust.. Right? :lol:

MagetheEntertainer

It's falling right now if you look at many parts in Europe.  Almost all of Europe was a huge religious empire at one time and now many European countries are either very secular and some are Majority Atheist.

SGOS

Quote from: MagetheEntertainer on November 12, 2014, 09:13:49 PM
It's falling right now if you look at many parts in Europe.  Almost all of Europe was a huge religious empire at one time and now many European countries are either very secular and some are Majority Atheist.
After thousands of years of God not showing up and hundreds of false prophets, I suppose people naturally give up on the idea.

Solitary

james_stepon

The word for god in Greek is el, in French Christmas is called no.el, this cypher is here for us to talk about and let people make the connection that the god story is like the santa story and based on the principles of deception.

There is someone behind it though and there is no coincidence that santa and satan are almost the same word. Angels are real, god is a myth crafted by a disturbed individual nicolos~solocin. Natas~ha is another name that this individual has used and it means Christmas day.

There are 3 1/2 weeks from December 1 to Dec 25 and half a week is 3 1/2 days. Lucer was used as a popette as it wrote the bible for some of the plannings behind this fools scam to be revealed to the audience that was being attacked with its deception, the myth story of god. We have been witness to something that has eternal importance to our evolution, we are all angels with minds and hearts made of indestructible energy.

Angels can communicate telepathically and it was on dec 1 of this year that the broadcast was sent to this planet. Have a great 2015 and good work to all who have resisted and fought against the extraterrestrial attack of religion. It's religone!

Munch

there are to many idiots in the world for religion to disappear, even if christianity does, another will pop up and the same idiots will follow it.

People are lead by such things because they are afraid of the truth, they need to believe in a made up divine entity, and use god of the gaps to explain the world and universe around them. So there will always be people who can't just accept reality as it is and will always need a blanket to protect them.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know