Roleplaying and other gaming scenarios

Started by GrinningYMIR, October 27, 2014, 02:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

*Silently stares at the general and does not raise voice to object or request to leave the company.*

<OOC> I'll do my best to be online on designated times for any group rolling etc. But please don't hold it against me that I'm half a world away to most if not all of you and thus live in a different timezone. <OOC>
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

GrinningYMIR

<Absolutely, we'll take all of our schedules in mind when we/if we decide to do a big group event, we also might need to decide on the combat system itself, I'm thinking a modified DnD/Palladium system, but I'm open to suggestions.>
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Desdinova

"General, sir.  I'm on board with all of that, but how do I know I can trust these clowns?  I mean, I don't know any of them but I'm supposed to know they've got my back?  We haven't trained together or anything, sir."

*Stares directly at Des*
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

GrinningYMIR

"Oh you'll train together, have no fear of that." Tikachi answers. "And its in your best interest to trust one another"

The old man sits up straight in his chair. "You have two days to warmup, the exact amount of time it will take to travel to your objective. You boys are shipping out in two hours."
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

"Theta here." Salutes General Nonsense! "This should be fun." "Can I go use the latrine, I need to pee?"
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

<Your first mission will be given out soon, as soon as everyone is ready that is>

Solitary

"Theta! I'm back ready to kick some ass---SIR!"

PickelledEggs

*anxiously fidgets with anticipation and boredom*

Are we going to get a mission or what? I want to break through security!

Solitary

Theta: "Hurry up and wait, same old story." "What's next, are we all going to have to pray before going to our objective and killing anything that moves at the feel good?" "Why can the drones just blow the feel good sky high--- sir?"

Hydra009

Quote from: Desdinova on October 31, 2014, 11:02:20 AM
"General, sir.  I'm on board with all of that, but how do I know I can trust these clowns?  I mean, I don't know any of them but I'm supposed to know they've got my back?  We haven't trained together or anything, sir."

*Stares directly at Des*
Take a picture, it'll last longer.  *sneers*

GrinningYMIR

Ignoring the tension, Messier pipes up "Sir, what exactly is our mission?"

Tikachi answers him "Your squad is to be dropped in on the planet Kadash, there's a "freelance" scientist whose made his base out there. He studies all sorts of things, the majority of which are illegal in Alliance space. Full-cloning, genetic mutations, illegal xenotechnology, supposedly he's even been buying slaves off the markets, very specific purchases though intel hasn't gotten the full rundown of the targets." Tikachi smirks as if a joke had been made

"His base is located on the smallest Continent, in the jungle. You're going to find a way to siphon off as much data as you can and bring it back to us. You'll have to fight past an army of mercs, but I have confidence in your abilities to succeed."

Desdinova

"Any intel on the layout of the base, sir?"

* Still looking at Des, scratches corner of eye with extended middle finger.*
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Desdinova on October 30, 2014, 02:28:04 PM
<OOC>  From now on I'll just refer to myself as Nova.  Did not realize we would have a Dez and a Des.  And APA, please feel free to continue your peanut gallery antics.   It makes the thread more interesting and funny.  My opinion only. <OOC>
Sorry Desdinova.. I'm just not "smart enough" to get all wrapped up in fantasies that are never going to happen.. I just don't get the big picture I guess.. 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Your fantasies taking over, huh? Eat your veggies. You'll be alright. :think:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

"Negative, but we've got a contact named Darman Keck on the planet, he'll have more information available" The general replies almost apologetically.