Evolution Is A Lie (Debunking Josh Feurstine)

Started by MagetheEntertainer, October 26, 2014, 08:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagetheEntertainer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ_PleDBhFI&list=UU7YOGHUfC1Tb6E4pudI9STA

Our buddy Josh Feurstine is at it again so I just couldn't help but debunk his poor argument for intelligent design.

Munch

When Josh is talking, all I'm picturing is a fat chimp having an LSD induced seizure
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mr.Obvious

To me, Feurstein is proof in and by itself that intelligent design isn't a viable explanation.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Munch

I've noticed how in many of his videos he keeps screaming (yeah, it's always him screaming) about perfect design how we are made in God's image. Someone needs to tell him if God is his image, God's got some problems.

But the he always says how he loves everyone like God does, just to follow up with how much he hates homosexuals and other versions of Christianity.

Mermaid

I would like to watch that video without the narrative from the atheist.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Solitary

:wtff: What do you expect, this idiot is From Arizona.  :wall:

Basic Info:

Born   January 7, 1981
Location   Fountain Hills, Arizona 85268
Gender   Male
Personal Information   If you want to know .. just ask. :)
Personal Interests   Movies, Media, Golfing, My Soon to be Kids, Traveling
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Munch

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

robbcayman

What about all the recalls god needs to make? You know parasitic twins, cancer, babies being born with faulty organs etc.. I guess god is no better than Toyota... both riddled with needed recalls.

Oh.. and that guy's voice is so annoying. He constantly acts like he is preaching and is yelling in all his videos. I have had the displeasure of seeing them posted on Facebook. What a joke he is.

MagetheEntertainer

Quote from: Mermaid on October 26, 2014, 12:54:00 PM

I would like to watch that video without the narrative from the atheist.

Unfortunately I don't think the original video exist anymore, I couldn't even find it when I made my response to it.