News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Thoughts on Bronies

Started by Munch, October 24, 2014, 02:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

It's raining outside and its freezing cold. Plus there are Christians roaming the streets. Fuck the outside world.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GrinningYMIR

I love a good rainy day, but the outside sucks too bright, unless its raining which I love The sun fries me like an egg so it kills me slowly, not fun

I'd rather hang out with the cartoons and vidya games
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 25, 2014, 11:47:27 PM
I don't like the sun. I go outside when it's dark out.
Yes, the sun should be extinguished. Being able to see during the day is a real bummer.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

stromboli

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 25, 2014, 11:47:27 PM
I don't like the sun. I go outside when it's dark out.

I have a tan year round. I worship the sun. I wear tank tops and shorts in the winter. Screw you, you pale excuse for a human.  :naughty:

Munch

Quote from: stromboli on October 26, 2014, 02:51:34 PM
I have a tan year round. I worship the sun. I wear tank tops and shorts in the winter. Screw you, you pale excuse for a human.  :naughty:

Oh no, your make the albino puppy sad :(

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on October 26, 2014, 02:51:34 PM
I have color to my skin because I'm half Assyrian and a bit Italian.

I don't need to work for a tan because even when I'm pale I'm still tan a bit.

Sent from your mom

stromboli

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 26, 2014, 03:06:25 PM
I have color to my skin because I'm half Assyrian and a bit Italian.

I don't need to work for a tan because even when I'm pale I'm still tan a bit.

Sent from your mom

In that case enjoy the darkness and be tanned as well.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm only partially tan.. The parts I refuse to expose to the rest of the human race are born again virgin skin the way white people were intended by GOD! :pray:

stromboli

Neighbor I had up until recently was so white he was pasty. He looked like the Pillsbury Doughboy with a Hipster beard. His wife was ugly, dumb and mean. They spent literally all day inside on individual laptops, apparently doing nothing else. I know this because they left the curtains open and you could see them all night on their laptops.

Seriously, get a hobby that moves you outside once in a while. I do as much outside as I can because I like weather and wind and shit like that there.

AllPurposeAtheist

I have to admit I like being outside as much as I can, but I'm still not exposing my pasty white belly to the public without a fight..  It's a public eyesore these days..

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on October 27, 2014, 11:56:34 AM
Yeah, we noticed: :pidu:
Nope.. I'm still pretty skinny so subtract about 200 lbs and add the extra skin from that and color it fluorescent white.. :lol:

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on October 26, 2014, 11:45:18 PM
Neighbor I had up until recently was so white he was pasty. He looked like the Pillsbury Doughboy with a Hipster beard. His wife was ugly, dumb and mean. They spent literally all day inside on individual laptops, apparently doing nothing else. I know this because they left the curtains open and you could see them all night on their laptops.

Seriously, get a hobby that moves you outside once in a while. I do as much outside as I can because I like weather and wind and shit like that there.
It's not like I'm spending the whole day jerking off, watching TV, and playing videogames. When I'm home I like to work on artwork. And for some reason, I've lost weight while doing that. I went from 210 to 165. If anything, I'm lanky now. I'm a lanky and Mediterranean-skinned guy.... go figure.... :lol:

AllPurposeAtheist

Keep that up and you'll be Stromboli's new avatar.. :shifty: