FOX News: Young Women Should Not Vote

Started by SGOS, October 23, 2014, 08:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mermaid

I for one welcome this sort of blatant fuckery, since it's so over the top that basically nobody can defend it. What a dumb twatweasel.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

She does have that demonic look on her face as if to say: That's right..look at my ankles suckers! I'll take you to the bowels of hell if you look! You looked! I know you looked! You're going to burn in hell for looking!

I of course didn't look. :pray:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Minimalist

Quote from: SGOS on October 23, 2014, 01:35:44 PM
I'm just flabbergasted that they are so transparent about it.

Subtlety is not their strong suit.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

stromboli

I agree. Next think you know, they will be leaving the kitchen and wanting JOBS, for Christ's sake! And women will be wearing PANTS on the street! VOTE? Hell no! We must stop this NOW!  :eek:

Deidre32

Didn't read past the word, ''Fox...''
:=P
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Shiranu

Quote from: eylul on October 23, 2014, 03:06:33 PM
Why do they afraid of young people? They have tolerance, they have love for each other. You suck Fox. Such an idiot idea.

You answered your first sentence with your second; that is why the fear them.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Savior2006

On CF, I have noticed a sentiment among conservatives that if you don't vote for Republican religious dipshits then they don't want you voting.
I've had two conservatives admit that people on welfare shouldn't be allowed to "because it's a conflict of interest." Granted, other people who get money from the government, like corporations can absolutely still vote.

One of them said, "I don't want certain people voting and neither do you [to a liberal]." And I told him not to project your faults onto others.

I noticed it especially after the GOP took it up the butt during the 2012 elections.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano