News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

6 Types Of Atheists In America

Started by stromboli, October 18, 2014, 09:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Agenda

Quote from: the_antithesis on October 18, 2014, 09:39:23 PM
I'm an apatheist. I don't care if there's a god. Hasn't really come up by now, way should it ever?

Shruggie!
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Green Bottle

Cmon now ppl, surely there are no categories or labels to stick on each other, you either believe or you dont.
Fuxake, there are no different types of believe, you do or you dont, thats it........... :pray: :naughty: :dance:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

AllPurposeAtheist

There's only one kind.. My kind* and everyone else gets to go to H E double tooth brushes or a FEMA death camp...whichever comes first..

*see Green Bottles comment above..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Green Bottle

Exactly, you either need some holy book written thousands of years ago or some guy in a fucking dress to tell you how to live your life or else.........you dont believe the bullshite and set yourself free.... :axe: :axe: :axe:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

St Giordano Bruno

If there is a God then why did he not actually create the world in 6 days? If he is as omnipotent as he believers claim him to be he could have easily created the universe in 6 days with clear irrefutable evidence to show it. This omnipotent being could have created the world in a few minutes let alone days. But no, he left waited on the side for billions of years to elapse for conscious entities such as ourselves such as us to eventually emerge after billions of years of natural selection. Most Christians such as in the Vatican now concede the world was not created in 6 days as such beliefs are untenable in the light of new scientific discoveries. But they cannot have it both ways. A god that created the world in a very hit and miss kind of fashion such as in the creation of dead planets like Venus and Mars and Goldilocks planets like Earth and of course much more often miss than hit. The hit and miss kind of God does not work for me. Just ordinary natural happenstance could have created world as we know it, I personally I cannot see the point of a God.
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

SGOS

God does a remarkable job in creating species in a way that mimics how things would be if there were no god.

Gawdzilla Sama

There are two types of people, men and women, and that's not 100% accurate. Every other division is bullshit.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers