Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My name is MattMVS7

Started by MattMVS7, September 27, 2014, 07:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on October 11, 2014, 04:28:09 PM
Hello, MozartLink. Fuck off.

Sent from Monster Island. Titty sprinkles.

Couldn't remember the guy's name, but yeah, this.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

I guess if Matt's happiness stems from committing arson and burning down everyone else's house who are we to complain as long as us all being homeless and most likely burned severely makes Matt happy?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

MattMVS7

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 11, 2014, 05:22:15 PM
I guess if Matt's happiness stems from committing arson and burning down everyone else's house who are we to complain as long as us all being homeless and most likely burned severely makes Matt happy?
Also, as I stated in my opening post here, doing harm to yourself or others through your religious beliefs is a choice. As for me, I would be completely happy right now with a religious belief if it weren't for my emotional numbness and I would do no harm to myself or others as a result of my religious belief. But unfortunately, I don't think I am able to convert from atheism over to a religious belief considering how logical I am and view science as the truth.  So religious belief would have the far greater advantage for me since I am a type of person who would not harm myself or others.

DunkleSeele

[mod]MozartLink, you're now in the Purgatory again.

By the way, the imbecillic topic you opened in the "Religion" forum has been merged with the other bullshit you spewed previously.

When the other members will be done chewing on you, I'll ban your insignificant self for good.

Love,

DunkleSeele[/mod]

Solitary

Quote from: MattMVS7 on October 11, 2014, 05:26:00 PM
Also, as I stated in my opening post here, doing harm to yourself or others through your religious beliefs is a choice. As for me, I would be completely happy right now with a religious belief if it weren't for my emotional numbness and I would do no harm to myself or others as a result of my religious belief. But unfortunately, I don't think I am able to convert from atheism over to a religious belief considering how logical I am and view science as the truth.  So religious belief would have the far greater advantage for me since I am a type of person who would not harm myself or others.
How would religious belief have any advantage to you when it harms you by you being controlled by superstitious authority based on delusions? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Quote from: Solitary on October 11, 2014, 07:29:27 PM
How would religious belief have any advantage to you when it harms you by you being controlled by superstitious authority based on delusions? Solitary

Be careful, Sol. He's deep. not sure if that's bathtub deep or Snake River Gorge deep, but deep.

Solitary

:wtff: This is how deep he is: http://youtu.be/mHTQaCEJk7k?list=UUDNmmSJ8tCsArOCXymiYnZQ This guy is Loony Tunes! He really needs help, I really feel sorry for him. To be an obsessive compulsive that has to troll and wants attention this much is really sick.  :pai: :flowers: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

stromboli

And deep. Don't forget the derp deep.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on October 13, 2014, 08:27:20 PM
And deep. Don't forget the derp deep.
Well now he is deep. In deep shit!!!! :lol: :rotflmao:

stromboli

My feeling is he is so deep he is beyond his own comprehension.