Party of the Rich: In Congress, It's the Democrats

Started by lyeman, October 17, 2014, 11:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyeman

By "these people" I mean the "bread and circuses" crowd, people who see the government as nothing but a fountain of gifts. And of course you're trying to make this about race like every fucking liberal on the planet, but black people make up "only" 40% of the welfare population, so it's not "just" black people. I also named elderly people whose (obviously futile) attempts to extend their lives through Medicare cost more than a trillion dollars a year. A trillion fucking dollars.

Hakurei Reimu

Huh, the minority who are most on welfare just happens to be the minority that happens to be one of the most disaffected minorities in the US. Imagine that. Idiot.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Mike Cl

Quote from: lyeman on October 17, 2014, 03:51:01 PM
A trillion fucking dollars.
Yeah, with another trillion fucking dollars this country could start another war somewhere.  Or pay for a small part of Bush's war.  Or subsidize some oil companies. Yeah--who needs some more fucking old people anyway.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Solitary

Why is it that 3 percent of the people in this country have the most money and the rest of the people are suppose to be taking all the money from our country? This is just plain stupid to think most of the money is going to the poor and the old.  :wall: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Fuck it.. I'm a proud 47%er. Now had I become rich at an earlier time I could have been a 1%er and instead of sucking on uncle sugar's tit for my whopping $721 per month I could have gotten subsidies of possibly millions to do such things as employ Chinese workers and fire the deadbeat fuckers working 90 hour weeks for $8 an hour..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.