President Obama Called Nigger By Tea Partiers

Started by stromboli, February 15, 2013, 09:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I love how small minded you people are. You have preconceived notions that just show how much you love your liberal propaganda.  Ahhh, and now that I've said that you are going to call me a right wing nut job and a racist.  Please do, I could use a good laugh.  The fact is neither Obama nor Romney were right for this country.  You have members of congress breaking their oath simply because they are a lot of pussies that can't figure out how to solve an issue without wanting to scrap our Constitution.  Then they feed you lies, you eat it up, and then shit all over the place without really doing any fact checks.  This is the problem with this country, you have bunch of pansy ass fake intellectuals that think whatever they hear on the news is fact.  They have these wonderful things called information sources you can find stuff on, one of my favorites to use when looking into candidates is to go read bills that are important to you and see how they voted. Read bills that they authored and see if they issues you agree or disagree with.  If you continue to be intellectually lazy, those of us who do thos things and know our facts and discuss them with other intellectuals that can bring up real facts of their own will look down upon in disgust.  So you go ahead and carry on thinking this is because he's black because one single dumbass used a racist term.  You continue to thing that your favorite propaganda channel, paper, blog, or wherever you choose to lazily look for info isn't being biased.  When all of a sudden you wake up and your grandchildren are wondering why they don't get to enjoy the same freedoms you did, well you will have no one to blame but yourselves.  (There are certain people that I am most definitely not targeting this at, I'm sure those are the ones that will figure it out.)

Atheon

What is to be expected from the teabaggers? Two things define them: stupidity and bigotry.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

buttfinger

Quote from: "Atheon"What is to be expected from the teabaggers? Two things define them: stupidity and bigotry.
Seems to be going around.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Atheon"What is to be expected from the teabaggers? Two things define them: stupidity and bigotry.
Looks like I called it correctly.

Atheon

Looks like we've got another troll here, folks.

You won't last long here, buddy. Stupidity is quickly squelched.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

buttfinger

Quote from: "Atheon"Looks like we've got another troll here, folks.

You won't last long here, buddy. Stupidity is quickly squelched.
Just one more troll to add to the roll.  And stupidity is clearly NOT squelched around here.  It abounds in at least 3/4 of the posts on this site.

buttfinger

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Did you even check the archives in this froum to see if that is the case or are you just one of those 'lazy people' you are talking about?
Don't need to.  The content of these current responses shows that y'all got no facts to begin with.  there is no need to read dozens of similarly unenlightened responses made in the past.  This little circle-jerk you idiots have going on is enough reading to gain the necessary knowledge.

Nonsensei

Quote from: "SGOS"It's an odd revival of the anti-civil rights attitude prior to the 1960s.  We may not have come as far as we thought.

Sure we have. The civil rights movement just wasnt as widespread as people thought. Its not like in the 60's racism was annihilated. These people were always there. They just didn't get on TV.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

SGOS

Quote from: "Nonsensei"
Quote from: "SGOS"It's an odd revival of the anti-civil rights attitude prior to the 1960s.  We may not have come as far as we thought.

Sure we have. The civil rights movement just wasnt as widespread as people thought. Its not like in the 60's racism was annihilated. These people were always there. They just didn't get on TV.
Thanks.  I should have said, "We may not have come as far as 'I' thought."  In fact, it's clear now that we haven't.  The Tea Party has been a wake up call (for me).

buttfinger

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"This is not a 10 people only forum where evreybody is a copy of one type of person you can 'teach' what to think or say. There is a diversity here. Members are from very different corners of the planet and have different backgrounds. Calling people retarded because they don't agree with you, won't get you any audience. They will stop reading your posts or won't take anything you write seriously. Trust me, I have personal experiences and you have already proved in a few thread that you are not anything special.
this is ironic as shit because this forum IS a bunch of clones who start in with strawman arguments and ad-hominem attacks the moment someone disagrees.  I'm only following suit.  If you don't like this kind of behavior in n00bs, you shouldn't display it up-front.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "buttfinger"
Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Did you even check the archives in this froum to see if that is the case or are you just one of those 'lazy people' you are talking about?
Don't need to.  The content of these current responses shows that y'all got no facts to begin with.  there is no need to read dozens of similarly unenlightened responses made in the past. This little circle-jerk you idiots have going on is enough reading to gain the necessary knowledge.

I do not understand this sort of behavior you've chosen here?  I don't understand it at all.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

buttfinger

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"I do not understand this sort of behavior you've chosen here?  I don't understand it at all.
just responding to the treatment I received from the get-go.  Remember how in the other forum you mentioned how you gt pissed-off and then like to insult people?  It's become clear that it's the norm around here.  I'm just adjusting my style to fit the tone I found.

buttfinger

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Really? You are the only one acting that way though.
Clearly you have a bias toward your friends.  Not that it's surprising.

QuoteIt's actually very clear, your only problem is "Listen to me and agree wth me or you are retarded!"
You don't have to agree with me, just that your dissension need not contain insults up front, else you'll get them in return.

Though I've noticed you personally are much calmer than what is norm around here.  I think I like you.

buttfinger

Well, I wouldn't block you.  You're mostly civil.