News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Now Here Is My Kind Of Woman!

Started by stromboli, October 14, 2014, 12:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/nurse-killed-38-patients-she-found-annoying/story-fnh81p7g-1227089486979

QuoteA NURSE was arrested for killing as many as 38 patients because she found them or their relatives annoying, police said.
Daniela Poggiali, a 42-year-old resident of the Italian town of Lugo, was taken into custody over the weekend and booked for the alleged slaying of 78-year-old patient Rosa Calderoni, who died from an injection of potassium.
Calderoni had been admitted to the hospital with a routine illness before she died unexpectedly.
Tests showed she died with a high amount of potassium, which can provoke cardiac arrest, in her bloodstream, according to the Central European News.
Her death triggered an investigation, which found that 38 others had died mysteriously while Poggiali was on duty, the news agency reported.
One of Poggiali’s fellow nurses described her as a "cold person but always eager to work", according to CEN.
Another one of Poggiali’s colleagues said the accused nurse was once reported for giving powerful laxatives to patients at the end of her shift to make work tougher for nurses working after her.

My wife is a retired LPN. Over the years I have heard many pissed off accounts of patients she seriously wanted to do harm to, but her angelic nature forbade it. Gotta love people who don't just talk the talk, but walk the walk.  :biggrin:

Hydra009

QuoteOne of Poggiali’s fellow nurses described her as a "cold person but always eager to work", according to CEN.

AllPurposeAtheist

My sister's a nurse, has been for many years and nearly lost her license to be a nurse for muttering bitch under her breath about a patient once recently.. She had to borrow $300 from me to take a stupid class about being nice to all patients or some shit just to be able to keep her job.. Pretty sure in hindsight she might actually like the post..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

I'd call it "preventative care". She prevented them from annoying her again.

I am impressed that we have yet another female serial killer. They're rather rare, as Aileen Wuornos can testify.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 14, 2014, 07:17:34 AM
I'd call it "preventative care". She prevented them from annoying her again.

I am impressed that we have yet another female serial killer. They're rather rare, as Aileen Wuornos can testify.

Ah yes, Aileen. Another poor misunderstood serial killer.

Solitary

She couldn't have been a very good or smart nurse to use potassium to do it which is traceable, when she should have used nor-epinephrin which isn't.  :eek: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Youssuf Ramadan

Desdinova

QuoteAnother one of Poggiali’s colleagues said the accused nurse was once reported for giving powerful laxatives to patients at the end of her shift to make work tougher for nurses working after her.

Now that's a rather shitty thing to do.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Solitary

Quote from: Youssuf Ramadan on October 15, 2014, 01:06:04 PM

This is my kind of woman...  :mrgreen:
Are you trying to give me an heart attack? He! He! That is a great looking butt! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Smartmarzipan

This whole thread just made me sick.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

stromboli

Quote from: Smartmarzipan on October 23, 2014, 08:28:24 PM
This whole thread just made me sick.