Black holes, Firewall paradox, Holographic principle

Started by josephpalazzo, October 13, 2014, 01:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

No one is better to explain this than Leonard Susskind, a pioneer in the field. Enjoy.

Solitary

"God is the light that shines on the universal Holographic principle that makes the universe appear to us, and He makes the universe spin to make it expand by centrifugal force, the further you go to the edge the faster you go!  Atheist are stupid."  :angel:  Atheist Destroyer.  :popcorn:  :pai: :axe:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

MattMVS7, I second that, it's easy when you are the greatest philosopher like me!

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Solitary on October 13, 2014, 03:30:25 PM
"God is the light that shines on the universal Holographic principle that makes the universe appear to us, and He makes the universe spin to make it expand by centrifugal force, the further you go to the edge the faster you go!  Atheist are stupid."  :angel:  Atheist Destroyer.  :popcorn:  :pai: :axe:
Don't let the theists know that, otherwise we'll never hear the end of it.

Solitary

I'm surprised we haven't heard them say that already since God is the Light. I think the world is even more mysterious than God is suppose to be. I always wonder what it would be like if we could picture all the electromagnetic rays together and how it would look. All the light waves make white, what would all of the electromagnetic waves together look like from top to bottom? Heaven and hell? He! He!  :doh: :biggrin2: