News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Introducing the bible mad libs!

Started by EvanGalea, October 07, 2014, 02:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvanGalea

Hey guys! I am really enjoying this forum so far thanks to all the cool people here. I thought to myself it would be fun         to create bible mad libs, although I don't know if I'm the first person to do this.

Read only the first part and write down the adjectives, verbs nouns ect on paper.Then look at the second half in the box to see what you got!

Name of someone you know
Noun
Noun
Adjective
body part
name of person standing behing you
Noun
Adjective
Verb past tence
Number (say it like 3rd, if it's 3, 4th if it's 4 ect. Big numbers are reccomended)
Basic math (choose fromm add, subtract, multiply, or divide.)
Same liquid
Same liquid
Noun
Noun
Adjective
Opposite of previous Adjective (or random adjective if there is no opposite)
Adjective
Verb
Quote1 In the beginning {NAME OF SOMEONE YOU KNOW_________} created the heaven and the {NOUN_________}.

2 And the earth was without {NOUN}, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the {Adjective__________}. And the Spirit of God moved upon the {body part________} of the waters.

3 And {Name of the person standing behing you_________} said, Let there be {NOUN________}: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was {ADJECTIVE___________}: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God {VERB past tence_______} the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the {NUMBER_____} day.

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the {Location________} of the {LIQUID______}, and let it {Basic MATH WORD______ the {SAME LIQUID_______ from the {SAME LIQUID______}.

7 And God made the {Noun______}, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the {Noun_____}: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament {LOCATION______}. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto {LOCATION________}, and let the {ADJECTIVE_____} land appear: and it was {OPPOSITE of previous adjective_________}.

10 And God called the dry land {LOCATION______; and the gathering together of the waters called he {NOUN_______}: and God saw that it was {ADJECTIVE_____}.

By the way, God wants to {Verb________} People from Texas and sent them to {Location_________}

Here is the original text from the bible: http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-1/

I could use some feedback. If this works out well I'll make some more.
Some people say that vampires hate garlic and sunlight. But what they REALLY hate, is turtlenecks.

Besides, a lot of girls seem to like them. If the idea of a pale antisocial white guy appeals to you, why not date me?

kilodelta

Here are some of my results. (I followed the rules and discovered I'm a 9-year old boy.)

"Let there be asshat retard."
"Let there be a firmament in your mom's ass"
"And God called the firmament Macho Man Randy Savage's bathroom"

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

EvanGalea

Some people say that vampires hate garlic and sunlight. But what they REALLY hate, is turtlenecks.

Besides, a lot of girls seem to like them. If the idea of a pale antisocial white guy appeals to you, why not date me?

PickelledEggs

Hahaha "Macho Man Randy Savage" lmao

Sent from your mom