News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Fun with WBC

Started by The Skeletal Atheist, October 12, 2014, 11:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: stromboli on October 13, 2014, 08:40:13 PM
See that's a generational difference. You are into mockery. My old school approach would involve in-your-face spittle at close range and out and out belittlement. And probably threats, but I don't threaten any more. At least not when cops are around.
This. I was raised by an actual Hells Angel. What you saw in the video was the end of a confrontation where I held everything back. If I find anymore pics or vids I'll post them, but all your got in the vid was the beginning of me fucking with them.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

stromboli

Lol. Fuck with em' every chance you get, Skeletal. They were born to be fucked with.  :biggrin:

SGOS

WBC is so off the wall, you have to wonder if it's part of the reason for the recent changes in the public's perception of gay marriage.

AllPurposeAtheist

And don't forget TSA..The gay scout is ALWAYS prepared.. :biggrin:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mermaid

1) SA, you're very cute. Even when you're yelling "fuck you" at some dude.
2) That guy harassing the parade watcher made me want to punch him in the balls. I am impressed that she didn't get angrier at him.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR