News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Fun with WBC

Started by The Skeletal Atheist, October 12, 2014, 11:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

So I went to Atlanta Pride this weekend and got to meet the Westboro Baptist Church. Had a great time fucking with them. At one point I took one of the giant flowers and followed this one asshole with a megaphone around and kept on blocking him out. Other times I would just follow around with a rainbow flag and be louder than them.

I don't think I'm in that pic, but I might be. It's just a pic I found on imgur, but it's recent.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

stromboli

I have so much love and respect for you right now.  :flowers:

AllPurposeAtheist

I thought you did a great impersonation of the dumpy girl in red pants.. You should be proud of yourself..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Munch

Hehe, nice job dude ^^

Best way to beat these fuckers is with an even louder authoritative voice. It's like when the biker gang came in there droves and revved their engines to drown out these shitheads at a guys funeral.

May I suggest a chant something like "Fred's dead and six feet under"
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mr.Obvious

Way to go, man.

@Munch, you reminded me of this  :cheesy:

source: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530580399823567481/
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

stromboli

(Stromboli adds megaphone to "need to have" list)

Green Bottle

Nice one SKA, keep fighting the fight man.....
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Solitary

:axe: Westboro Baptist Church has cracked the shell off many a nut.  :eek:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

The Skeletal Atheist

Holy shit I'm in a video by these fucks. I'm the guy at the beginning of the video yelling "fuck you!". It's not WBC btw, it's some other group of kooks. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ssXmiwPdUQs

AllPurposeAtheist

That was an amazing transformation from Elvis to dumpy girl in red pants! I'm impressed dude! :biggrin:

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 13, 2014, 07:23:07 PM
That was an amazing transformation from Elvis to dumpy girl in red pants! I'm impressed dude! :biggrin:
:axe:

AllPurposeAtheist

I should have loaned you my dentures so you could ask him, "Have you heard the word of her Dental Diety, The TOOTH FAIRY brother?"

Hydra009

Not that the preacher didn't completely deserve it, but you lose your temper with these people and it gives the impression that they've "won" so to speak.  I much prefer the smile and mock approach.  In fact, seeing as how they're not the brightest bulbs in the world and out in public in front of tons of people, they're easy targets for ridicule.  Just remember, the crowd hates them just as much as you do.  All you have to do is give them a reason to laugh.  :)

stromboli

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 13, 2014, 07:35:48 PM
Not that the preacher didn't completely deserve it, but you lose your temper with these people and it gives the impression that they've "won" so to speak.  I much prefer the smile and mock approach.  In fact, seeing as how they're not the brightest bulbs in the world and out in public in front of tons of people, they're easy targets for ridicule.  Just remember, the crowd hates them just as much as you do.  All you have to do is give them a reason to laugh.  :)

See that's a generational difference. You are into mockery. My old school approach would involve in-your-face spittle at close range and out and out belittlement. And probably threats, but I don't threaten any more. At least not when cops are around.

The Skeletal Atheist

Next year I'll be more prepared. I'm planning for next year.