News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Something To HAARP About.

Started by Solitary, October 12, 2014, 11:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

See now? What happens when space aliens invade and eat us all alive? Blame Bill.. That hole wasn't there before and now it is..  Now ET can call his posse up.. .. DAMMIT!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Off your meds again, Sol?  :eek:

I'm no scientist nor electrical engineer, but I am sure the energy required to do that would be at such a level it would be, with current technology, very unlikely. There are no solar panels or any other nearby electrical generators at any of these sites. That tells me they are either getting their energy by cable from somewhere, or else it is a passive site, as in receiver vs transmitter. Receivers don't require near the energy transmitters do. It would require a very committed energy source to operate anything like the video claims.

Somebody may correct me, but I'm not convinced.

Solitary

Solitary

So what is it, global warming caused by HAARP, or a natural condition?  :razz: :eek:

http://youtu.be/7UD3yUEl5EM

Solitary

Well now that I have your attention, this is what HAARP is for:

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
en.wikipedia.org

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Designed and built by BAE Advanced Technologies, its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance. The HAARP program operates a major sub-arctic facility, named the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Forceâ€"owned site near Gakona, Alaska.  :doh: :lol:

Hakurei Reimu

The pseudo-History channel? Really?

Now I know you're just taking the piss.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Hydra009

Quote from: Solitary on October 12, 2014, 12:03:17 PM
So what is it, global warming caused by HAARP, or a natural condition?  :razz: :eek:
"False dilemma is a type of informal fallacy that involves a situation in which only limited alternatives are considered, when in fact there is at least one additional option."

Solitary

This all says a lot about the truth in the media doesn't it?  :wall:

Mike Cl

Well, I'll be damned!  and all this time I thought it was formed to protect those baby HAARP seals.  Will wonders ever cease???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Solitary