News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

For you caterpillar people..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, October 11, 2014, 04:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: stromboli on October 11, 2014, 08:25:37 PM
Lucky for you I studied Entomology in 4H. How ironic that all the really nasty shit insect wise lives in the Bible Belt.

Must be all that gay pr0n they watch down there.  Jeebus gets pissy about that....

AllPurposeAtheist

I should gather a big jar full of them, send them to the SC statehouse with a note: Obama said to NOT eat these poisonous caterpillars!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Johan

This not at all what I thought this thread was going to be about.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

The Skeletal Atheist

God loves us. To demonstrate this fact he creates fuzzy, cute looking caterpillars that can kill you. Conclusion: God is your clingy high school ex who just won't let out go even after 7 years.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Solitary

To me this is one of the most amazing things in the world: http://youtu.be/7AUeM8MbaIk
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

So the takeaway is to stomp on and kill anything remotely cute and fuzzy?

Solitary

Are you mad? No more beautiful Monarch butterflies? May a thousand moths eat holes in your underwear!  :eek: :lol:   
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on October 15, 2014, 06:20:15 PM
Are you mad? No more beautiful Monarch butterflies? May a thousand moths eat holes in your underwear!  :eek: :lol:   
They're all over here as well.. Must be a migration route through here or something coming from the east coast..