News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Drunkenshoe

Started by aitm, October 11, 2014, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

I actually met up with her in person when she was visiting NYC towards the end of last month. She was really fun and we had a great time. I introduced her to NY pizza, we went to Midtown Comics and walked and talked for a good 3+ hours.

I got an email back from now from asking how she is doing regarding this ISIS tragedy... She says (in short) that she is safe for now. and that it's getting really bad, but for now it's only in certain areas.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 16, 2014, 01:59:03 PM
Lucky you..
She misses you, APA!
I wasn't going to say anything, but, I figured it might be a good idea as extra comfort. She is definitely not the crazy lady that some people on the forum thought, although I know some of us already knew that.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 16, 2014, 02:07:50 PM
She misses you, APA!
I wasn't going to say anything, but, I figured it might be a good idea as extra comfort. She is definitely not the crazy lady that some people on the forum thought, although I know some of us already knew that.
Aww..shucks.. Those who think she's just some crazy lady are just full of shit.. And.. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Thanks Steve.. I miss her here as well.. She brings clarity to a lot of things, but a few dipshits wouldn't know clarity if it bit them in the ass.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

alqoholic

Excellent and thoughtful idea.  :)

You look out for eachother I see.

stromboli

Quote from: alqoholic on October 17, 2014, 08:05:28 PM
Excellent and thoughtful idea.  :)

You look out for eachother I see.

Welcome. Except for the ones we stomp on and humiliate.  :axe:

alqoholic

Quote from: stromboli on October 17, 2014, 08:09:46 PM
Welcome. Except for the ones we stomp on and humiliate.  :axe:
I try to accept people as they are.  Wounds, worts, weaknesses and all.  Im a low life alcoholic so if I point the finger...well you know the cliches....three pointing back....pot calling the kettle black etc.

the_antithesis

I try to reject people as they are.  Strengths, virtues and all.

Fuck alliteration.

alqoholic

Quote from: the_antithesis on October 17, 2014, 08:21:02 PM
I try to reject people as they are.  Strengths, virtues and all.

Fuck alliteration.
Well...hope its workin 4 ya.   ((Huggs))

the_antithesis

It does filter out most of the chaff.