Jesus Image In Bird Poop. There Is A God!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by stromboli, February 26, 2013, 12:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NitzWalsh

Quote from: "Phantom"Jesus is shit. Enough said!

Exactly what I thought when I saw the picture.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

StupidWiz

Quote from: "the_antithesis"[ Image ]
[ Image ]

THE GUN IS GOOD!
THE PENIS IS EVIL!
:rollin:
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

ApostateLois

Doesn't look at all like a long-haired, European white guy. Looks more like an Afghan dog, to me.

"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

the_antithesis

THE GUN IS GOOD!
THE PENIS IS EVIL, brah.

SGOS

[ Image ]

THE GUN IS GOOD!
THE PENIS IS EVIL!
That's either photoshopped, or I'm going to join a church.

SGOS

Quote from: "stromboli"http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/bird-turd-jesus_n_2759963.html

I wasn't going to post much if anything today, but you can't pass this up.
Oh Great.  God has found another new medium for miracles.

WitchSabrina

[ Image ]

THE GUN IS GOOD!
THE PENIS IS EVIL, brah.

Erm........  not to get *sticky* about it or anything, buuut........  I beg to differ with the 'penis is evil' comment. I've kept one as a pet for many years and have always found it available at a moment's notice, agreeable and eager to please.  How evil can something so earnestly happy actually be?

* snicker*
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Erm........  not to get *sticky* about it or anything, buuut........  I beg to differ with the 'penis is evil' comment. I've kept one as a pet for many years and have always found it available at a moment's notice, agreeable and eager to please.  How evil can something so earnestly happy actually be?

* snicker*

You people have no culture.

[youtube:31d4hkwa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOROvO2fxTc[/youtube:31d4hkwa]

St Giordano Bruno

Now this Jim Lawry could well be starting up his own religion called the "Bird Poop ministry" and organize pilgrimages from all around the world to witness the "miracle". He could well  be preaching it was from the ass of a dove sent down from heaven.
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

the_antithesis

He could also wash his fucking car.

SGOS

Quote from: "St Giordano Bruno"He could well  be preaching it was from the ass of a dove sent down from heaven.
Hmmm.  Looks like raven splatter to me.  And I'm not sure about the face.  Yeah, it's a face, but of what!!???  We should tread lightly here.  There may be demons afoot.

Phantom

Only Christians in Ohio would take pictures of bird shit. Go with Christ, brah

Zatoichi

That aint Jesus. It's this guy...

I spose we should start worshiping James T. Kirk then?

Bring on the sexy green women!!!   :P
"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

the_antithesis

Don't eat the green ones.

They aren't ripe yet.

St Giordano Bruno

It also looks like it has got a huge hairy moustache like this guy

Nietzsche
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"