Jesus Image In Bird Poop. There Is A God!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by stromboli, February 26, 2013, 12:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

the_antithesis

THE GUN IS GOOD!
THE PENIS IS EVIL!

commonsense822

You know I have always said if I see definitive proof of Jesus that I would have to become a Christian.  So well, it was nice knowing everyone....I'm going to church.

WitchSabrina

my eyes!! my eyes !! :shock:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

The Skeletal Atheist

Close the forum, we have our proof right here. Praise Jesus!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

kilodelta

According to Uncyclopedia, this is obviously the work of the God Anus.

QuoteAnus is the Greek name for the ancient Jack-headed god of the dead in Egyptian mythology whose hieroglyphic is more accurately spelled Anubis. Prayers to Anus are carved on the most ancient tombs in Egypt; indeed, the Suna text associates him with the brown "Eye of Goatse."

Lord of Defecation

Originally, in the Ogdoad system, Anus was the ruler of the underworld, and his name meant, roughly, "putrefaction." He had a wife, Anpee (who was really just his female aspect, her name, with the negative prefix, connoting bladder dysfunction), who was depicted exactly the same, though feminine. He also took to wife the feminine form of Neheb Kau, Nehebka, and Kebauet. But Kebauet, the goddess of yellow water, is sometimes listed as his daughter. His father was originally said to be Ra, as he was the creator god, and that would have made his mother Hesat, later identified as Hathor.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Wheatthins

God damn it, only in ohio >_>
I don\'t see alot of good or evil in the world, mostly just confused people.

Aroura33

I was certain this would be an onion article or something...but no.   #-o lol
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Thumpalumpacus

Looks more like a golden retriever to me.

In other news, dogs around the world are said to be howling unaccountably at the moon.
<insert witty aphorism here>

dawiw

It's more of a dog wearing a wig. Yeah it's one of those news, like Jesus appeared in a moldy shower or a splash of water.
I remain unconvinced by any claims anyone has ever made about the existence or the power of a divine force operating in the universe."
-Neil deGrasse Tyson.

The Non Prophet

I know believe in Christianity despite it's many many many many many flaws!!!

Anecdotal evidence for the win!!!

Noodle

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Looks more like a golden retriever to me.

In other news, dogs around the world are said to be howling unaccountably at the moon.

Yes! Yes! Definitely a Dog! I knew it!!! Like it says in my sig...
[hrline][/hrline]

I believe in Dog

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Phantom

This Dog? Looks about right!