A day in NYC and my trip to Evolutions

Started by PickelledEggs, October 07, 2014, 12:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

I took a day to catch up with some friends in NYC last week. Before I met up with my friend that works in the gallery, I stopped in the store, Evolutions.

Here are some pictures from my phone.

Enjoy!

Sent from your mom

stromboli

Atheon

Evolutions is a trick of the Devle to lead peeple away fro JESUS!! The werld was CRATED by the CRATER!!!!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

GrinningYMIR

I had a science teacher who brought some stuff from that store to class one day, it was fascinating
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Yeah it's a really neat place full of really expensive stuff. I think that beauchene skull was over $10k and you need a doctor's liscense to buy it

Sent from your mom

Mike Cl

Reminds me of the TV show "Oddities".  It's sort of like Pawn Stars for really weird stuff.  Fun to watch.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Solitary

And yet Christians say we are made in God's image, and all fetuses are human. Anencephaly is the absence of a brain and spinal chord. There is no cure and most anencephalic babies die during childbirth. According to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, “a baby born with anencephaly is usually blind, deaf, unconscious, and unable to feel pain. Although some individuals with anencephaly may be born with a main brain stem, the lack of a functioning cerebrum permanently rules out the possibility of ever gaining consciousness. Reflex actions such as breathing and responses to sound or touch occur.”  :wall:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 07, 2014, 01:02:29 PM
Reminds me of the TV show "Oddities".  It's sort of like Pawn Stars for really weird stuff.  Fun to watch.
Yeah it has a metric shit ton of odd things for sale...  Including raccoon penis bones....

Sent from your mom

The Skeletal Atheist

....I must make a pilgrimage to this place.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!