If Ebola Is A Response From God.........

Started by stromboli, October 06, 2014, 11:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: stromboli on October 13, 2014, 08:55:05 AM

We like facts, not claims.
Japan's population isn't exactly "atheist," though. And most Japanese actually do pray, just not to the Christian god. :lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

Wallace1688, Sorry about your disease! Encephalopathy means disorder or disease of the brain. In modern usage, encephalopathy does not refer to a single disease, but rather to a syndrome of global brain dysfunction; this syndrome can have many different organic and inorganic causes.

In some contexts it refers to permanent (or degenerative) brain injury, and in others it is reversible. It can be due to direct injury to the brain, or illness remote from the brain. In medical terms it can refer to a wide variety of brain disorders with very different etiologies, prognoses and implications.

For example, prion diseases, all of which cause transmissible spongiform encephalopathies, are invariably fatal, but other encephalopathies are reversible and can be caused by nutritional deficiencies, toxins, and several other causes. It seems yours is permanent since you keep coming back here and can't remember your name.

Good luck in life, since you are going to need it badly! Such a waste of brain power from a fatal disease.  :pai: :flowers: :cry: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Does Wallace have a disease? I thought he was a disease.

The Skeletal Atheist

It's the fucking gays again! Actually what one of the protesters at Pride yelled at us. We're the rain for Ebola, floods, tornadoes, and we're a cancer upon the earth. Personally I love that I'm powerful enough to change cell mitosis.

As per the main point of the article, that being that stupid fucking preachers are not helping and are in fact making shit worse, ugh. Between this and the idiots who break quarantine they're fucked. I realize a lot of them are undereducated, and I have sympathy, but a lot more are going to die before this gets better. A lot will die while thinking the witch doctor or faith healer they went to was making things better. Then the witch doctor will die.

If anyone wants to see what harm ignorance does to people, point to Liberia.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

And now we know why the CDC is in Atlanta..
**cough cough bullshit cough.. ****
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.