News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Satan is Real

Started by elpizo Jehoshua, February 26, 2013, 01:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalBot

Satan definitely exists:
Good always wins over evil, therefore the one who won is the one who was genuine good.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Savior2006"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "elpizo Jehoshua"What is the Devils greatest deception?: He doesn't exist. You guessed it.

You have no idea how evil he is.

Look who doesn't exist now? That'd be you.
*snark*

You almost made me spit up all over the monitor you bastard. :rollin:

I used to say "gotcha" and then.............there was a Sarah Palin barfed upon the world and that phrase no longer held the same fun for me.

LOL Savior.  I would have thought the OP would have **loved** Your name.   :rollin:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

AllPurposeAtheist

I think someone needs a hug.. Good thing I don't hug people, but I'm sure someone here will hug a Satan follower..
On a side note Satan does indeed exist in the form of an MES (Men's Emergency Shelter) monitor (security guard). :|
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

FrankDK

> You know, all this is gonna end. Your life is a breath. A fleeting blink.

Have you sold all your possessions and given the money to the poor?  Does everything you ask for in prayer come true?  If not, then you don't  believe, either.

Frank

FrankDK

> Why has nobody seen the fucker for 2000 years then?

Video cameras.

Frank

Farroc

Why'd you have to ban him before I could have any fun? Was it because I impersonated wolf39us in the chatbox?
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Davka