Satan is Real

Started by elpizo Jehoshua, February 26, 2013, 01:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

Jedster

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Indeed so.
Even those 10 he murdered with God's agreement.
It is unfair that Satan has been getting all the bad PR.
It just shows how the media can distort things!

LoneQuietus

Quote from: "elpizo Jehoshua"Every last one of you know Jesus is God. He is the Savior.

Why? Because we're atheists or is it just that everyone on Earth 'knows' Jesus is God and Savior? Does this knowledge just blossom in your brain one day?

Seriously, have you ever considered that we know what you have to say and that it's been found inadequate?? Do you have the intellectual curiosity and courage to examine your beliefs to look into [blink:phbi88lp]WHY[/blink:phbi88lp] we find your beliefs lacking? Surely, if you're right you have nothing to lose.

There is some serious arrogance or ignorance in stating that you "Know" what a group of people know.

There really is no difference between you and billboard-wearing, bell-ringing crazies who walk down the street screaming, "REPENT! THE END IS NIGH!"

One thing is sure: you love the sound of your own voice just like Mr. Billboard. Your posts will never take a back-and-forth, conversational format, because YOU are the person in this topic who is arrogant and smug about what they think.  You waltz in telling us what we think and that you know we know you're right, and then tell us we're conceited for not agreeing with you! Still wondering why you haven't been offered a cup of tea? If you are, you're stupid.
Memento Mori

Youssuf Ramadan

I still don't understand why Satan would punish me for being bad.  If I'm that much of a cunt he'll treat me like I'm one of his boys, right?  I'd have the keys to the city.....

Silly Christians....  :roll:

leo

Quote from: "elpizo Jehoshua"What is the Devils greatest deception?: He doesn't exist. You guessed it.

You have no idea how evil he is.
Another funny troll ? I like funny trolls . I'm a fan of Ali g . The ultimate troll . By the way you have to check the Ali g interview about religion . VERY FUNNY .
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Jason78

Quote from: "elpizo Jehoshua"You know Jesus is God.

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

BarkAtTheMoon

I call Poe on this one. There better be some funny coming out of this thread soon to make it worth keeping around, cause so far it's boring.

[moderator:1cm20o4b]elpizo Jehoshua, come up with something interesting, or you'll find your stay here ending very soon.[/moderator:1cm20o4b]
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"I call Poe on this one. There better be some funny coming out of this thread soon to make it worth keeping around, cause so far it's boring.

[moderator:1ucoums5]elpizo Jehoshua, come up with something interesting, or you'll find your stay here ending very soon.[/moderator:1ucoums5]
I have no qualms about him getting kicked to the curb right now, if that opinion's worth anything. Doubtful anything good will come out of him. I mean, maybe you can use the shit he spews the fertilize a garden, but if you keep him around you're just going to deal with a whole lotta shit.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

leo

Quote from: "Nihil-ist"Put on your reading glasses Mr. [ Image ]
[ Image ]
Awesome chart !
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

kilodelta

Is it too much to expect originality from a troll?

What's next? The Bible is the true word of god because that's what the Bible says? Look into your heart? A rainbow?!
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

stromboli

(Checks into forum on a Tuesday morning. Sees forum members playing with their food. Sighs dejectedly and leaves.)

AllPurposeAtheist

THE OP LIES! The Tooth Fairy rules our lives and made a nickel down payment under my pillow..:shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Aroura33

Quote from: "elpizo Jehoshua"Hilarious. The smug supposed superior intelligence of the duped.
Looking in a mirror?
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

AllPurposeAtheist

Wasnt Satan a dog in some movie? We KNOW Hollywood is always truthful and honest.

Be that as it may her dental deity has the power to cause abscesses in teeth and brothers and sisters I promise you they're real hell. :P
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

BlackL1ght

Quote from: "stromboli"(Checks into forum on a Tuesday morning. Sees forum members playing with their food. Sighs dejectedly and leaves.)
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom.....
Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici