News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Satan is Real

Started by elpizo Jehoshua, February 26, 2013, 01:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elpizo Jehoshua

Oh yes, I'm not a troll.

Let me ask you a question: How do you know? What if we're right?

Think about Pascals Wager without a foolish arrogant dismissal.

Plu

QuoteLet me ask you a question: How do you know? What if we're right?

What if the muslims are right? What if the Romans were right? What if the Greeks were right? What if the Egyptians were right? What if the Mayas were right? What if the Incans were right? What if the Aztecs were right? What if the Buddhists are right? What if the Norse were right? What if the Germanic tribes were right? What if the Chinese are right? What if the Japanese are right? What if the Wiccans are right? What if the Pastafarians are right?

Maybe we should believe all of them to be correct? After all, think about Pascal's Wager...

elpizo Jehoshua

You're lying to yourself and you know it. Why?

You know Jesus is God.

Bibliofagus

Quote from: "elpizo Jehoshua"What is the Devils greatest deception?: He doesn't exist.

[s:36uu7pca]The devil thinks he doesn't exist?[/s:36uu7pca]

Edit: Wait wtf.

The devil doesn't exist but he has been duped into thinking so?
How does that work?
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Plu

And look, argument destroyed. That was easy.

elpizo Jehoshua

Why do you people lie to yourselves? Every last one of you know Jesus is God. He is the Savior.

This knowledge, that you deny, is going to condemn you in the end. You're going to have to answer for it.

Today is the day of salvation.

Plu

I'll gladly answer for my deeds in the afterlife. If your god is just and loving (as you say), he'll understand my reasons and reward me for living a good life without the threat of eternal damnation. If he's a vindictive asshole (as he's pictured in the bible) then kissing his ass all day will be just as much a hell as being on fire.

I've nothing to lose.

Of course, it's more likely that there won't be an afterlife, and you'll have wasted your life. It's a good thing you won't be aware that you've wasted it, or you'd feel really dumb.

Nihil-ist

Put on your reading glasses Mr.
"At some point in human history there were no gods."
"Deus est mortuus logica obtinet"

Plu

Cool graph. Should remember that.

DunkleSeele

How did this dumbfuck open a new thread with less than 10 posts? Mods, you may want to look into it.

Atheon

Quote from: "elpizo Jehoshua"Think about Pascals Wager without a foolish arrogant dismissal.
Yup. Troll.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "elpizo Jehoshua"Hilarious. The smug supposed superior intelligence of the duped.

I know, right?

You just look like more of a fool everytime you post.  :popcorn:

Be gone, devil worshipper! Be gone!  :Hangman:
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Johan

Trolls make me sad. It always seems like they really believe their own bullshit. So sad.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "elpizo Jehoshua"Why do you people lie to yourselves? Every last one of you know Jesus is God. He is the Savior.

Why has nobody seen the fucker for 2000 years then?

Quote from: "elpizo Jehoshua"This knowledge, that you deny, is going to condemn you in the end. You're going to have to answer for it.

Today is the day of salvation.

Bring it on.  I can't fucking wait.   8-)

Icarus