News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by The Dude, February 25, 2013, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

Quote from: "Brian37"
Quote from: "The Dude"If you want to talk about imploding, talk to the expert right here!

New York Giants: Choking and Imploding Since Eli Became QB

Fuck you you crybaby, the Skins haven't been to the big dance since 91. And with the exception of last year playoffs for us have been rare and when we do manage it is a sympathy fuck.

Ha!

At least neither of us are Jets fans.

Farroc

AAAHHHRHRRHHHHHGGGAGAGAHGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! The sports! It burns!

Maybe I should make a chess thread. You know, just to counter this one and keep our forum...balanced.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I dreamed the Bengals signed Earl Campbell yesterday.. A 60 yr old, gray haired running back.. hmmmm..

I don't know what is funnier, the fact that you had this dream, or that your AGE is showing.

Are you kidding?  Behind Jim Brown, Earl Campbell is the best running back ever.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Jmpty

???  ??

Agramon

Alex Smith probably going to the Chiefs. I'm curious to see how that works out. Going to be a great year for fantasy quarterbacks I think.
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

AllPurposeAtheist

I've cast my lot with the Bengals (unless they suck again) and you're ALL DOOMED to rooting for bums unless you join me.. unless they suck again..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Thumpalumpacus

Jmpty

I have alot of Respect for Earl, but that was then, this is now.

http://youtu.be/5-Z1z__yUf4
???  ??

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Jmpty"I have alot of Respect for Earl, but that was then, this is now.

http://youtu.be/5-Z1z__yUf4

Different styles, different capabilities.

FlatEarth1024

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I dreamed the Bengals signed Earl Campbell yesterday.. A 60 yr old, gray haired running back.. hmmmm..

I don't know what is funnier, the fact that you had this dream, or that your AGE is showing.

Are you kidding?  Behind Jim Brown, Earl Campbell is the best running back ever.
I saw Earl Campbell play.  I can't remember another running back who terrified me more.  If he got his legs going and three yards in front of him to get up steam, wasn't nobody bringing him down.

FlatEarth1024

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I've cast my lot with the Bengals (unless they suck again) and you're ALL DOOMED to rooting for bums unless you join me.. unless they suck again..
I like the Bengals roster and I see no reason why they cannot win the AFC North.

Oh wait...Marvin Lewis is still involved, right?  Nevermind, then.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "FlatEarth1024"I saw Earl Campbell play.  I can't remember another running back who terrified me more.  If he got his legs going and three yards in front of him to get up steam, wasn't nobody bringing him down.

That's what I'm saying.  He got to running north-and-south, he could scare a freight train into taking a dirt road.

Notthesun

Poster formerly known as Sky;Walker.

His life rushes onward in such torrential rhythm that only angels and devils can catch the tempo of it.

The Dude

Ravens gave Joe Flacco a 6-year, $120.6 million contract.  :shock:

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "The Dude"Ravens gave Joe Flacco a 6-year, $120.6 million contract.  :shock:
Carson Palmer sends his condolences.. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.