News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Moon Isn't Real! (again)

Started by MagetheEntertainer, September 29, 2014, 07:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagetheEntertainer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkFbfI4UPM&list=UU7YOGHUfC1Tb6E4pudI9STA

This guy named Dave J made a video explaining to all of us how the moon is just a hologram projection.  I'm not sure why anybody like the illuminati, or the government, or NASA would want to fool us about the moon, but he didn't cover that in his response to me.  When he responded he basically just made up some BS about right angles (apparently he doesn't know how a projector works) and called me an "Angry Gay Allah Worshiper"  I'm still not sure how to feel about that.  Enjoy!

Green Bottle

"Angry Gay Allah Worshiper"

I mite use that as an alias on Paltalk,  :pray: :pray: :pray:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Hydra009

Quote from: MagetheEntertainer on September 29, 2014, 07:28:43 AMThis guy named Dave J made a video explaining to all of us how the moon is just a hologram projection.
A holograph projection before holograms or projectors were invented.  Now that's one heck of conspiracy.

Solitary

:wtff: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I didn't even get past the moon isn't real and my brain started hurting.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Makes ya wonder just how they make green cheese in the vacuum of space without cows milk doesn't it?

CHICKEN MILK! OF COURSE!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 29, 2014, 11:20:09 AM
Makes ya wonder just how they make green cheese in the vacuum of space without cows milk doesn't it?

CHICKEN MILK! OF COURSE!
Didn't you ever hear about the cow jumping over the moon, and the man in the moon?
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Munch

Oh dear.. its spreading..

Next we're have people trying to debunk the world being spherical and floating in space, instead its really a flat plane that god loops into infinite, and the sun is just a large halogen lamp.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on September 29, 2014, 11:22:06 AM
Didn't you ever hear about the cow jumping over the moon, and the man in the moon?
But that doesn't explain the fork running away with the spoon.

SGOS

I got talking with a conspiracy theorist guy on a dock where we both spent the night on our boats.  He gave me a double disk DVD set he had made with the hope of selling it to the History Channel or one of those places.  It was all about the government conspiracy to blow up the twin towers and blame it on the Arabs.  I actually watched both disks.  He would constantly present some issue, like how the government sent a demolition team into the towers to collapse them, and then he would say, "As you will see by the irrefutable proof shown clearly in this video."

I would think, "OK, this will be interesting to hear," but his proof invariably would be just some absurd claim he would make, without documentation, or even third party testimony.  Sometimes, he would just repeat the original issue, and that was his proof.  Sometimes, I watch for 10 minutes, and he would get sidetracked onto something else, and finally, I would realize he didn't even attempt to be offering proof, and I was watching some unrelated information that he had moved onto.

These guys are fun.

Munch

Quote from: SGOS on September 29, 2014, 12:10:25 PM
I got talking with a conspiracy theorist guy on a dock where we both spent the night on our boats.  He gave me a double disk DVD set he had made with the hope of selling it to the History Channel or one of those places.  It was all about the government conspiracy to blow up the twin towers and blame it on the Arabs.  I actually watched both disks.  He would constantly present some issue, like how the government sent a demolition team into the towers to collapse them, and then he would say, "As you will see by the irrefutable proof shown clearly in this video."

I would think, "OK, this will be interesting to hear," but his proof invariably would be just some absurd claim he would make, without documentation, or even third party testimony.  Sometimes, he would just repeat the original issue, and that was his proof.  Sometimes, I watch for 10 minutes, and he would get sidetracked onto something else, and finally, I would realize he didn't even attempt to be offering proof, and I was watching some unrelated information that he had moved onto.

These guys are fun.

This is what happens when you have christian 'scientists' trying to disprove atheists claim of god or any other figure in the bible not existing, trying to use scientific claims for gods and jesus existing, or how creationists use it to 'prove' the world is 6000 years old. And just like the conspiracy theorists, no matter how drawn out their arguments are, it always comes back to the same irrational points that they can't get past, but just try to scapegoat it into the 'proof' of other things.

stromboli

Tides? Numerous mention of the moon in ancient literature? By several different cultures? Ancient moon worship?

AllPurposeAtheist

Stars really aren't stars, but little galactic forest fires set intentionally by NASA..

Munch

Quote from: stromboli on September 29, 2014, 05:03:50 PM
Tides? Numerous mention of the moon in ancient literature? By several different cultures? Ancient moon worship?

Tides = God flushing
Moon in ancient literature = God winking
Different cultures = They're all false, only god has it right.

We could do a million examples and all turns out the same Scotsman fallacy with this ^^

GrinningYMIR

the moon is Luna and Luna exists

bask in her holy light!
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Munch

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 29, 2014, 06:51:39 PM
the moon is Luna and Luna exists

bask in her holy light!

I'd rather bask in the light of the divine one, Chakravartin

How'd you say no to a guy who can replace the sun with his own image?
(I also think he could kick Yahweh, Zeus and Odins ass easily)