2. We smoked the pan
3. My friend later went home and I went to my room and turned on my microphone
4. This happened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUcVCuJ9tAs&list=UU7YOGHUfC1Tb6E4pudI9STA

5. ???????
6. Smoke Pan Everyday!

Hydra009

I love the Predator stain glass window @ 2:15.   :rotflmao:

I have this theory that aliens actually know about us but give us a wide berth because of our collective insanity.  I'd be like walking down Champs-Elysées and stopping by the darkest, sketchiest alley there instead of its more amiable establishments.  There's just no reason to go and every reason to not go.  Give it couple thousand years or so and we'd likely have more to offer and be more able to meet a foreign representative cordially.

Who knows, maybe aliens could be among us right now, gathering information on Earth, stoking the public imagination with stories of aliens, subtly sculpting attitudes to hasten the date of just such an encounter.  :)

MagetheEntertainer

I'm still kind of one the fence about whether or not aliens know about us.  There is no doubt that they could know about us but just keep themselves hidden with their technology.  I think at best there could be aliens that orbit earth hidden to us just observing, waiting for us as a species to mature before they make contact.  If that is the case I hope humanity gets their shit together in my life time so that I can meet the aliens and teach them about the pan :D

Solitary

What if the universe is just an 11 dimension virtual reality Hologram and we are too?  :eek: Put that in your pipe and smoke it.  :weed: :cool:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

doorknob

I don't know if there are aliens of not. I would think there are some where. but yeah if I were an alien I'd be like. 'Nope waitn' for that one to self destruct. We'll come back and clean it up and make it a nice home later. '