News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Real Reason Theist Hate Atheists

Started by Solitary, September 26, 2014, 11:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hydra009

Pretty much.  God is essentially a sock puppet for a theist's own opinions.  That's why God loves and hates the exact same things as theists.  When you "attack" God, theists themselves feel threatened.

Savior2006

It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

AllPurposeAtheist

And all this time I thought they hated us because Atheist begins with an A.. We're first alphabetically and they're not.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on September 27, 2014, 10:43:50 AM
You should know "A" PA.  :razz:
My last name begins with an A.. Which in grade school sucked because I always had to be the first one to have to give some lame ass speech about whatever nonsense the teachers decided was so important to embarrass me over..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 26, 2014, 11:57:29 AM
Pretty much.  God is essentially a sock puppet for a theist's own opinions.  That's why God loves and hates the exact same things as theists.  When you "attack" God, theists themselves feel threatened.

Faith is pride.

Kirche

The Real Reason Theist Hate Atheists,  WHATEVERS, Medger Evers -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrpJJe_r0qA

"thickened to a rage" ; "have self to blame"

I'm a what? I'm a Watt happening! Once the stink suit is "dropped-off", it is all amps and watts and I've got a good start off into the zoom, zoom room.

Being Breatharian one does not do hunger, thirst or give into pheromones. Jane's Buddhists try to do things that do not disturb. I'm peeling back all the layers as I can as I go on into maturity.

What are we? Well, I'll go for Libertine, really, another label to be argued about again. See Johnny Depp's, The Libertine for English or Wikipedia for the French.

Anyone just going to be a few things, just for now, like helpful, loving, generous, forgiving, thoughtful or will the fuss be the color of the sky was what blue today?

Why anyone hates another is a hold over from the need to profit abusively through punishment or create a stress another must instinctively respond or react through.

Equality has a ring, health, wealth and wisdom should be the few things we do for each other and have at the ready, anything else is a form of Racism.

the_antithesis

Deidre32

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 26, 2014, 11:57:29 AM
I don't think I could have said that any better. Like you read my mind. lol

Religion is a lot about ego, I suppose.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Deidre32 on October 08, 2014, 12:01:39 AM
I don't think I could have said that any better. Like you read my mind. lol

Religion is a lot about ego, I suppose.

Funny thing about ego. Many religious people have ego as an acronym for "Edge God Out". Which is more interesting and funny when you realize it's them being the egotistical bastatds.

stromboli

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 27, 2014, 12:38:13 PM
My last name begins with an A.. Which in grade school sucked because I always had to be the first one to have to give some lame ass speech about whatever nonsense the teachers decided was so important to embarrass me over..

My last name begins with "y" so I've spent a life staring at people's backs.

Deidre32

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 08, 2014, 12:16:42 AM
Funny thing about ego. Many religious people have ego as an acronym for "Edge God Out". Which is more interesting and funny when you realize it's them being the egotistical bastatds.

When I was a theist, I wasn't this way but I recall getting offended when a non Christian or an atheist would offend "God." I look back and think, if a god made the universe why the hell does he need mere mortals to defend him? The more you know, I tell you....lol!
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

PickelledEggs

The OTHER funny thing is.... The origin of words like "gadzooks" and all those other words is because apparently speaking about "The Lord" in vain hurts him.

lol Funny. It's like telling Tinkerbell "I don't believe in fairies"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7dQh8u4Hc