The Tea has a bit of a nutty flavor to it.

Started by Alaric I, February 24, 2013, 09:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackL1ght

Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Draconic Aiur

caseagainstfaith

Well, a case could be indeed be made that the Obama administration has been treasonous.  The problem is, its in his doing things like what Tea Partiers tend to like.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

stromboli

Thumpalumpacus

Holy crap, 1,346 people say they are going.  That's a massive outpouring of crazy.

Quote from: "Samantha Adams"SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE NAMED I AM KNOX JOHNSON IS A FUCKING TROLL WHO WONT GO AWAY! HE KEEPS CHANGING HIS NAME AND I BLOCK HIM AND HE COMES BACK WITH THE SAME PHOTO AND NEW NAME - HE HAS A PAGE I CANT BLOCK AND HE IS THE ONE WHO GOT ME IN TROUBLE!! GO BLAST HIS WALL!!!

Nothing says "organized movement" like freaking out over a solitary troll, lol.
<insert witty aphorism here>

commonsense822

Eh, they kinda have a point.

Jmpty

I hope they actually try it. It will be hilarious. Until the shooting starts, I mean.
???  ??

Jmpty

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Holy crap, 1,346 people say they are going.  That's a massive outpouring of crazy.

Quote from: "Samantha Adams"SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE NAMED I AM KNOX JOHNSON IS A FUCKING TROLL WHO WONT GO AWAY! HE KEEPS CHANGING HIS NAME AND I BLOCK HIM AND HE COMES BACK WITH THE SAME PHOTO AND NEW NAME - HE HAS A PAGE I CANT BLOCK AND HE IS THE ONE WHO GOT ME IN TROUBLE!! GO BLAST HIS WALL!!!

Nothing says "organized movement" like freaking out over a solitary troll, lol.

I think I like this Knox Johnson fellow.
???  ??

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "Jmpty"I hope they actually try it. It will be hilarious. Until the shooting starts, I mean.
It's all fun and games until someone gets shot, then it's fucking hilarious (not really)! Yeah, I'm sure no one has thought of just going to capital hill and arresting congress, the president, and the vice president...or maybe they have, but then remembered reality doesn't work that way.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Bobby_Ouroborus

Quote from: "commonsense822"Eh, they kinda have a point.

And what point is that? I mean besides "thar's neegra inna white haws" point that they seem to be stuck on?

stromboli

"Nutty" doesn't quite cover it for the Tea Party. I know a couple of people here in my mobile home court and another guy that owns a restaurant, and they are all certified racist wackos. I told one guy before the election that Obama would win, and he literally has refused to speak to me since. I hope they show up and I hope they get arrested, fuck them.

Plu

I seriously hope they try. That would be really funny.

_Xenu_

I dont have Facebook. Are they plotting a revolution against the feds?
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "_Xenu_"I dont have Facebook. Are they plotting a revolution against the feds?

They wanna go to the steps of the capital and issue a citizen's arrest of congress, the president, and the vice president.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!