What do you think is the purpose/should be the purpose of public school?

Started by zarus tathra, September 25, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DunkleSeele

[mod]Kirche, first and last warning:
STOP spamming this forum with your nonsensical posts.[/mod]

Kirche

So, my final answer is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6jMWLGuYXA

You go to Pubic School to become a drone, on a phone, all alone, to chew on bones for the Romes.

You told to not bully, while you get bull dogged by Mother Superior or Father Slime.

You learn how to tattle-tale, hide the truth, cover YOUR ASS, no one else.

You learn to be "elite" while covering your own inferiority, taking all, including life and giving punishment as fun and games...

Take it from here class... Success A, what a matter now?

https://www.google.com/search?q=successful+people+skipping+school&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb#rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&q=successful+people+without+college

Find What's A Matter U here, somewhere...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmTuP3ar5jY

Kirche

Quote from: DunkleSeele on September 28, 2014, 03:41:04 PM
[mod]Kirche, first and last warning:
STOP spamming this forum with your nonsensical posts.[/mod]

Get the, Case of Moderator Spam, out of Your Ass, bitch, go fuck yourself and anyone else that like sharing a poop shoot full of Cases of Spam - Moderators suck very big dicks.

Bye ass-wipe. You so one dimensional, how do you find your wee-nee.

DunkleSeele

AllPurposeAtheist

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon of good old wholesome family entertainment, watching spammers get bounced..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

DS..he called you a wee-nee.. You should hunt him down and tell his mom..

DunkleSeele

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 28, 2014, 04:45:28 PM
DS..he called you a wee-nee.. You should hunt him down and tell his mom..
Meh... his mom was such a lousy lay...

zarus tathra

Without me this place would become another democratic party circle jerk. And that would be just way too gay.
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Ideals are imperfect. Morals are self-serving.

Icarus

Quote from: zarus tathra on September 28, 2014, 05:50:33 PM
Without me this place would become another democratic party circle jerk. And that would be just way too gay.

Without you the average intelligence of people who frequent this website would skyrocket.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: zarus tathra on September 28, 2014, 05:50:33 PM
[mod]I see, you're not just an arrogant, wannabe übermensch, you're also homophobic.
A trip to purgatory is just what the doctor ordered. Behave and you may get out of there one day.
[/mod]

AllPurposeAtheist

See? That's EXACTLY how the Nazi party took over in Germany.. Sending idiots to purgatory on AF..
Well, I guess they weren't ALL bad..