What do you think is the purpose/should be the purpose of public school?

Started by zarus tathra, September 25, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on September 27, 2014, 04:12:33 PM
You're a fucking heretic. Washington personally spilt the Atlantic ocean and punched the king in the face. Afterwards a bald eagle, though not native to England, eviscerated Parliament. Meanwhile Jesus gave Thomas Jefferson the constitution on Mount Freedom, which had since been torn down by president Barack Hussein Bin Laden Obammer.

Anyone with the simplest understanding of American history would know that.

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

zarus tathra

?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Ideals are imperfect. Morals are self-serving.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on September 27, 2014, 04:12:33 PM
You're a fucking heretic. Washington personally spilt the Atlantic ocean and punched the king in the face. Afterwards a bald eagle, though not native to England, eviscerated Parliament. Meanwhile Jesus gave Thomas Jefferson the constitution on Mount Freedom, which had since been torn down by president Barack Hussein Bin Laden Obammer.

Anyone with the simplest understanding of American history would know that.
Spoken like a true commie, nazi, secret muslim christian atheist.. . :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

the_antithesis

Quote from: zarus tathra on September 25, 2014, 04:50:58 PM
I think that if school serves any purpose, it is to help people become intelligent, inventive, and productive, to train them to contribute to scientific and technological progress. There are other purposes that might under most circumstances contribute to this objective, but where there is a conflict, the interests of science and technology should prevail.

Public schools are where little shits like you learn important social skills and to not be such a twat by getting your head stuck in a toilet a couple times a week.

zarus tathra

QuotePublic schools are where little shits like you learn important social skills and to not be such a twat by getting your head stuck in a toilet a couple times a week.

And this, my friends, is why America is in decline. In the place of tradition, or duty, or even simple self-interest, you have lame high school movie cliches and teenage boys roaming public property like gangs of chimpanzees, which is exactly the image you are trying to evoke.
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

AllPurposeAtheist

That's right.. Take that moral high ground because nothing says 'I'm smart enough, I'm good enough and dog gone it people like me. " like being a twat with your head stuck in a toilet a couple times a week. :biggrin:

Icarus

Quote from: zarus tathra on September 28, 2014, 02:46:37 AM
And this, my friends, is why America is in decline. In the place of tradition, or duty, or even simple self-interest, you have lame high school movie cliches and teenage boys roaming public property like gangs of chimpanzees, which is exactly the image you are trying to evoke.
You roam with a gang of chimpanzees? That's pretty hardcore. Good thing you have a backup plan because forming fully thought out ideas isn't a strength you posses.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Icarus on September 28, 2014, 09:50:08 AM
You roam with a gang of chimpanzees? That's pretty hardcore. Good thing you have a backup plan because forming fully thought out ideas isn't a strength you posses.
Hey now.. Zaruas has real potential.. As a trained chimp he could be a great circus act..

Kirche

How about a black man, a man with roots from Nigeria more then likely, trained to be a subversive element in quarters, inspect the British accent. Out along the time the Beatles invaded. I've come to resent the rebel notions espoused by the radio, t.v. and neighbors actually, the '60's and NOW - how illifing. What is school, this guy you listen to, but then hear the answer, takes fifty years to hear well if your a diagnosed person like myself? I was always trusting, taught that a women is perfect and can do no wrong, what a poor lesson from the school house home. By the way, what if you has a 1938 German mother, from Munich and Roman Catholic, how would you be now? Yep, mom did not know how to or care for raising kids, especially me the inbreed bastard, but fortunately she knew how to enfarce it as a strong citizen inculcated by the 3rd Reich and Roman Catholic (now the 5 Reich U.S.A. and Roman Catholic year 2015). I snapped her mind by fourteen into a nervous breakdown. You will find me cleverly charming and liking positive experience. As far as a school goes and education is received, try industrial art, technical training and do not do for any kind graduate, they snob and screw you to the poor house with aplomb and dignity. I'll pick my hospitals to go to for inpatient treatment when the suicide becomes more homo---- like I'd pick a college or university. Just got to know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em.

Knowledge, you Gnosis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

Third Reich, first students on this died -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAxUPIHyM44

Subversive thinking, make love not academia -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocj5x-jE8aE#t=544

the_antithesis

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 28, 2014, 09:53:33 AM
Hey now.. Zaruas has real potential.. As a trained chimp he could be a great circus act..

Only if he learns to smoke cigarettes with his ass.

The flimsy, girly kind of cigs.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: the_antithesis on September 28, 2014, 12:26:07 PM

Didn't he already post that video?

Kirche

Seems school is in, and the heads of the class are on it... Do you like it RAW???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sorHHNEyK8

zarus tathra

Quote from: the_antithesis on September 28, 2014, 12:26:07 PM

There was a dude on 4chan who theorized that bullies for the most part are closeted gays. Judging by the prevalence of (largely consensual) prison sex and the content of this post, I'm inclined to believe that guy is right.

AllPurposeAtheist