Believers got us dead to rights, lets give up.

Started by Brian37, September 19, 2014, 07:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I was promised eternal life, but the kicker did it for me.. I'd have to die first..  That's like Warren Buffet promising to give his fortune just as soon as you die and it's non transferable to anyone else..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Nuwaubianism. Created by a guy named Dwight. You can't go wrong.

Brian37

Quote from: Solitary on September 19, 2014, 10:40:36 AM
Come on guys! Admit it, we became atheists after we found out that babies taste great when barbecued.  :eek: :wall:

You sick fuck, who the hell eats babies? Barbecue kittens are what "true(copywrite trademark) atheists" eat.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Brian37 on September 19, 2014, 04:31:16 PM
You sick fuck, who the hell eats babies? Barbecue kittens are what "true(copywrite trademark) atheists" eat.
I'm compelled by my Toothfairian faith to point out a true atheist would have the © symbol on their keyboard.. Not only that, but the â,,¢ AND ® as well.  To be fair it's not actually on my keyboard. I had to switch to my Atheistic Android© phone to put that there..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.