Believers got us dead to rights, lets give up.

Started by Brian37, September 19, 2014, 07:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Lets just admit it atheists, this is how we all moved to our position.

Someone told me to barbecue kittens and sacrifice virgins, and that was all it took. Someone merely telling me something. I didn't even bother to question them. It simply felt right.

Allah exists Muslims, you got us.
Vishnu exists Hindus, you got us.
Yahweh exists Jews, you got us.
Magic babies and zombiegods exist Christians, you got us.
Magic underwear works Mormons, you got us.

The jig is up atheists, all those claims are true, because people have reasons and tradition and popularity. How dare we question ancient myth.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

SGOS

So many people believe they got it right, and even though they all think the others are wrong, atheists must certainly be at a disadvantage because there's so many of them.  So there!  Go ponder that for awhile.

Hydra009

Also, I was wondering something.  *draws a large circle*  This is the totality of human knowledge.  *draws a small circle within that*  This is the average person's knowledge.  There's simply a lot that no one knows about.  So who's to say there's no god outside of that circle?  So let's worship Jesus.  Amen.

AllPurposeAtheist

Toothfarianism is the way to go.. next time someone asks your religious affiliation tell em Toothfairianism.. They'll walk away scratchin their head..  It's what my mother taught me at 5..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 19, 2014, 08:26:32 AM
Also, I was wondering something.  *draws a large circle*  This is the totality of human knowledge.  *draws a small circle within that*  This is the average person's knowledge.  There's simply a lot that no one knows about.  So who's to say there's no god outside of that circle?  So let's worship Jesus.  Amen.
Hmmm, good point.  Since you've got a small circle in a big circle, it's got to be Jesus or nothing, so it's got to be Jesus.

AllPurposeAtheist

Fuck jesus.. The Toothfairy told me so..

Sing along if you know the words.. :lol:

Desdinova

Shit, if we're all going to sign up for a religion put me down for Rastafarian!

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Desdinova on September 19, 2014, 09:02:38 AM
Shit, if we're all going to sign up for a religion put me down for Rastafarian!

You must still have all your baby teeth.. Soon as you lose one you'll get a nickel from her dental deity..

josephpalazzo

All those religions were founded when the totality of human knowledge was quite low. With science, we have made a considerable dent into that humongus mass of ignorance - it's no coincidence that the number of atheists/nonbelievers has grown in the last few decades, and why theists are reacting desperately as they feel the earth beneath their feet is shaking. 

Solitary

Come on guys! Admit it, we became atheists after we found out that babies taste great when barbecued.  :eek: :wall:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hydra009

Quote from: josephpalazzo on September 19, 2014, 10:03:00 AMAll those religions were founded when the totality of human knowledge was quite low.
Yeah, but they had first-hand accounts of God.  (And gnomes, dragons, unicorns, centaurs, and vampires but all those were myths)

Mr.Obvious

QuoteCome on guys! Admit it, we became atheists after we found out that babies taste great when barbecued.  :eek: :wall:
Actually, I became an atheïst after the devil promised me a corvette and all the nazi, communist homosexual premarittal sex I could want in exchange for my soul.  :eyes:

Hey... did I ever get that corvette... ?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Solitary

I did! A 63 Corvette Stingray after I said hail Satan.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

How could anyone now know what God looked like?

Will the real God stand up!