News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Incredible Secret Money Machine

Started by stromboli, September 25, 2014, 07:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

This is NOT a how to or get-rich-quick scheme thingy. It is a book as described on the Cool Tools website that every one of you should be visiting. It is a FREE PDF on a series of strategies on how to optimize starting a small business, what your goals and attitudes should be and so forth. It is a very good starting point if you have a particular skill to profit from, a business idea or some other paln you've been working on. Will help you get going and focus you in the right direction. I have it on PDF and it is an easy read with a lot of great thoughts and ideas.

http://kk.org/cooltools/archives/9659

Its fucking free, so don't come back with any or your naysaying whiny critical bullshit because I won't respond to it.

AllPurposeAtheist

Lots of old info in there written over and over again in many forms. Not saying it's useless because it isn't, but I made it to about page 36 and know I've read a bunch of it before. If you've never read this stuff it's definitely worth reading.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

PickelledEggs

Quote from: kilodelta on September 28, 2014, 08:15:22 PM

Is that a pot plant under the cat?
The real question is: Is this guy manufacturing pills in that machine? Is he a drug dealer? How can we trust this drug dealer's book?

AllPurposeAtheist

And why is the cat hiding from the rat on the floor?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

kilodelta

Well, I do agree with this quote from the book:

"a sensitivity to others

One of the more fundamental facts of life is that friends come and
go but enemies accumulate. It is super important in everything you do
to try and look at things from "their" perspective. Bluntly, if you piss
someone off, they can return to haunt you for years or even decades.
Bruised egos tend to rot quickly. And harm you forever in ways that
you would seldom suspect."

I've seen coworkers go "shock and awe" on issues. This tends to burn bridges and further damage broken relationships. I've been approaching inter-organizational issues by providing solutions that satisfy all parties based on an understanding of the differing positions. Almost every time, the solution involves establishing mutual understanding. There are rare times where people do not want to cooperate because they're afraid to really be shown how wrong they are. I keep my positions open. If I'm wrong, I thank the person who convinces me otherwise and adopt the correct stance. This seems to make a more trusting business relationship.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know