Why Evolution Is Not Being Believe---Teachers!

Started by Solitary, September 17, 2014, 12:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Solitary on September 17, 2014, 11:24:38 PM
I want to apologize to everyone that used the address I gave and wonder what is going on. I never realized it was an email sent to me by being stupid!  :doh: :redface: :pidu: :axe: Solitary
No problem, but thanks for changing it.  I don't know how many people actually clicked on it, but when I did it was scary.  It took me to a list of 8 or ten years of my own personal email correspondence.  It was the weirdest thing.  I assumed it looped everyone back to their own gmail inbox, but I don't know that.  Maybe everyone was reading my email.  Not that it would be that interesting, but it was personal.

Jason Harvestdancer

Learning to be an educator involves very little time in the field one intends to teach, and much time taking "education" courses.  Those are mostly developmental psychology, classroom management, and statistics.

I have a degree in math, I know more math than most (but not all of the) people you will ever meet, and almost all high school math teachers.  I am not qualified to teach math.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

atheist99

I think too much attention, time ressources not to mention funding is being spent on theory of evolution. Too much debate is done both by the atheists and religious people in defending or contradicting it. I would rather see  time, effort and money being spent on other areas of science that have more practical relevance. 

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on September 17, 2014, 11:24:38 PM
I want to apologize to everyone that used the address I gave and wonder what is going on. I never realized it was an email sent to me by being stupid!  :doh: :redface: :pidu: :axe: Solitary
The only mistake you made was you didn't pray for the link to work. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

As best as I can tell anymore most teachers are barely a notch above administrators at best..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.