News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

To all my fellow Athiest!

Started by Phantom, February 23, 2013, 11:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom

Quote from: "Noodle"From one newbie to another:
Welcome, but you gotta have hair on your teeth!
These guys can get rough!

Maybe so, but at least you guys have valid arguments and intelligent conversations! And are much easier to talk to.

Quote from: "Savior2006"Welcome. Like yourself, I never had any really bad experience with any particular member of Christianity, which essentially puts one of their arguments right in the garbage (you had a bad experience with X, so let me tell you why X doesn't really count as a Christian).

Alright! Someone I can relate with!

I feel bad for anyone that had to be raised in a strict religious fanatical home. Don't think I could've survived!

Thanks for welcoming me guys!

SGOS

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Welcome welcome. Hope you enjoy the form :-D
Oops, I think you meant to spell "Hope you enjoy the farm."

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

The Non Prophet

Welcome friend. Next step if you haven't done so, is to look into all the other crazy religions to really get a feel for how crazy the rest of the world is too. Christians are pretty damn crazy although I think Muslims are the most fundamental and crazy in this day and age. However Scientology takes the cake for me in terms of wtf?!?...is it really a religion if the creator was known to say "If you want to get rich you start a religion"? and that fits our other religions histories pretty well right there, someone getting rich or powerful.

Phantom

Quote from: "The Non Prophet"Welcome friend. Next step if you haven't done so, is to look into all the other crazy religions to really get a feel for how crazy the rest of the world is too. Christians are pretty damn crazy although I think Muslims are the most fundamental and crazy in this day and age. However Scientology takes the cake for me in terms of wtf?!?...is it really a religion if the creator was known to say "If you want to get rich you start a religion"? and that fits our other religions histories pretty well right there, someone getting rich or powerful.

Thanks for the welcome! And yes. Out of all the religions, Scientology is the biggest lol fest of them all(A very close second is Mormons!) Catholicism and Christianity tend to crawl under my skin the most. I'm indifferent toward Muslims(As I'm with all religions) I don't mind getting rich and all, but starting a religion to sucker people in is a definite WTF?!