News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

To all my fellow Athiest!

Started by Phantom, February 23, 2013, 11:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom

Thank you for the adulation! Now, let's continue.

I'm from Kansas City, Ks. Been a lifelong area resident. I went to church when I was young. Though I've never personally had a bad experience with Christianity, I'm well aware of it's horrid, mind numbing, thought controlling ways. Thankfully, I was never brought up in a religious fanatical home. My parents never forced me into any of it. Though, I know at times, they may have tried to steer me in that direction. Not too sure as too how long I've been an atheist. But I would say for quite some time. You can't seriously make me believe that a man can "Walk on water" Come on, that's a physical impossibility! Or that there is a heaven Etc. Can you prove that? Thought so! Anyways, if you want to know more, just ask. Can't wait to get into discussions with all of my fellow logical thinkers!

stromboli

LoneQuietus

Memento Mori

Noodle

From one newbie to another:
Welcome, but you gotta have hair on your teeth!
These guys can get rough!
[hrline][/hrline]

I believe in Dog

Bibliofagus

Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

BlackL1ght

Quote from: "Noodle"From one newbie to another:
And that is why I shave every day.
Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Plu

Savior2006

Welcome. Like yourself, I never had any really bad experience with any particular member of Christianity, which essentially puts one of their arguments right in the garbage (you had a bad experience with X, so let me tell you why X doesn't really count as a Christian).
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Outnumbered

Welcome from yet another newby. Maybe this is a small step towards societal sanity.

WitchSabrina

Welcome welcome. Hope you enjoy the form :-D
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

the_antithesis

_Xenu_

Quote from: "Noodle"From one newbie to another:
True, but its mostly directed at theist trolls.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Aroura33

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Brian37

To Quote Obe Wan "You will never find a more retched hive of scum and villainy"

Oh and remember to barbecue kittens, and rip the tag off your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37