News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Make me who I think I am

Started by aitm, September 03, 2014, 10:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmpty

I've never heard of anyone having to remove their makeup for a DL photo. Never.
???  ??

PickelledEggs

The thing is, unless someone can find a picture of this kid from before they took the picture, the entire argument is moot.

He may have had as much on his face that it was to the degree of the girls that I know in NJ had when they had to remove their makeup. Some women in NJ go HEAVY on makeup. If The DMV thinks that someone is altering their appearance too much they have the right to make them take off whatever is altering them.

He could have had a ton of makeup or only a little, like some blush. IDK. If it was only a little bit, like some blush and that's it, I would think that the DMV was going overboard. But I doubt that it wasn't a lot of makeup.

stromboli

Yeah, so I'm going to dye my hair black, wax my mustache to a needle point and trim my beard to a pointy goatee and start calling myself Zorro. Fuck with the man every chance you get.  :biggrin:

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on September 04, 2014, 11:02:46 AM
Yeah, so I'm going to dye my hair black, wax my mustache to a needle point and trim my beard to a pointy goatee and start calling myself Zorro. Fuck with the man every chance you get.  :biggrin:
:lol: sounds like a plan.

Solitary

I wish I knew a Hollywood makeup artist that could make me look like this on my next drivers test:

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.