News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Which Afterlife Is the Best?

Started by MagetheEntertainer, September 01, 2014, 05:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagetheEntertainer

So today I made a video discussing a few major religions and their afterlife's to see which one is the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMb3Gv40dks&list=UU7YOGHUfC1Tb6E4pudI9STA

(There's a surprise twist at the end)

Solitary

:rotflmao: Can you believe that any grown adult would believe this shit? I think I answered my own question. :wall: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Munch

fuck muslim afterlife, spending eternity with a sea of pussies flapping in my face is more like my version of hell.. no offense to any women here.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

Riverworld
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riverworld

Btw, good video!  :super:

PickelledEggs

New avatar for stromboli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

stromboli

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 02, 2014, 12:28:21 AM
New avatar for stromboli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Please take the ice bucket challenge. In your pants.

MagetheEntertainer

Quote from: stromboli on September 02, 2014, 01:46:00 AM

Maybe when Pickedeggs dies his afterlife will have your avatar completely naked :D

doorknob

wow even being a former christian I had no idea heaven sucked so bad for christians.

Great video.

nice avatar stromboli.

PickelledEggs

Two questions. What is so bad about sex with alien chicks? and How do I join the Mage Faith????????????

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: stromboli on September 02, 2014, 01:46:00 AM

You always pick good avatars Strom
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Munch

is there an afterlife with fields of naked muscle men picking fruit for me, cause that sounds tasty.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Munch on September 02, 2014, 06:47:26 PM
is there an afterlife with fields of naked muscle men picking fruit for me, cause that sounds tasty.

Yes, but they all look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, and there aren't any apples
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Munch

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 02, 2014, 06:51:28 PM
Yes, but they all look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, and there aren't any apples

... pass -_-
besides you know how ancient greeks drew men with micro cocks? well the myth about steroid abuse shrinkage isn't so much of a myth after all ^

SGOS

That's a photoshop if I ever saw one.  Schwarzenegger wouldn't look that out of shape if he were 120 years old.

Hakurei Reimu

Half Life 3 released? Bullshit, and deal-breaker. Even your religion can't make that shit believable.

:grin:
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu