News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Castro to Retire?

Started by WitchSabrina, February 23, 2013, 07:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Did you ever notice what Bullshit talk that is? Those fuckers always threaten to leave and then they stay on just to complain.  What a putz.  LOL  Go for crissakes GO. (?) And why do they feel THEIR leaving is any sort of threat to anyone else?
Some people may be thinking about it, although no one that I know has actually left yet.  At first I thought it was a liberal thing, and Canada is a great country that offers advantages we don't have, but now that I think about it, I can't say I recall conservatives in this forum doing it.  I do remember being surprised recently when I started reading identical conservative comments that follow yahoo news articles: Moving to Canada if Obama is elected to a second term, or if we end up universal health care.  I thought, "OMG!  They're stealing our shtick," albeit not that their logic made sense.

But I'm going to stay here, and live out my days.  Although, I still reserve my right to bitch about stuff. :-D

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Did you ever notice what Bullshit talk that is? Those fuckers always threaten to leave and then they stay on just to complain.  What a putz.  LOL  Go for crissakes GO. (?) And why do they feel THEIR leaving is any sort of threat to anyone else?
Some people may be thinking about it, although no one that I know has actually left yet.  At first I thought it was a liberal thing, and Canada is a great country that offers advantages we don't have, but now that I think about it, I can't say I recall conservatives in this forum doing it.  I do remember being surprised recently when I started reading identical conservative comments that follow yahoo news articles: Moving to Canada if Obama is elected to a second term, or if we end up universal health care.  I thought, "OMG!  They're stealing our shtick," albeit not that their logic made sense.

But I'm going to stay here, and live out my days.  Although, I still reserve my right to bitch about stuff. :-D

I'm referring more to the crazy talk on FB and such where people VOWED if Obama was reelected they would Leave this country. Um........  if they did leave the media certainly missed it.  Which I think was the whole point of "I'm leaving" was the media attention.  Which only leads me to conclude they didn't go anywhere at all.
I've never vowed to leave unless of course at some point Toff's island becomes a real option.  For that - (remember the thread?)  I continue to keep a bag packed.

LOL
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

AllPurposeAtheist

Amazing conservatives would threaten or even want to move to an even more liberal nation or conversely liberals wanting to go off to more conservative places. The thing most don't realize is the average 'liberal' in the US is fairly prudish compared to far more liberal nations and yet many 'liberal' nations are far more conservative..  Our perceptions are in large formed by our propaganda wing of government.. ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, NYT, USA TODAY, etc..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Fluffhead

Nice to hear that,who is going to replace him?

P.S: Is Fidel still alive?

P.P.S: Hugo Chavez is back from the hospital  :-D
[size=150]
?But I Sure Have Some Powerful Pills?
[/size][/color]

Thumpalumpacus

In other news, Ted Nugent still isn't in jail or dead.

God damn him.
<insert witty aphorism here>

SvZurich

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"In other news, Ted Nugent still isn't in jail or dead.

God damn him.
+1
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.