News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

it's been a long while .

Started by invisibleandpink, September 01, 2014, 08:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

invisibleandpink

my name is invisibleandpink, and it's very nice to pay a hopefully lengthy visit to atheistforums.

i originally joined the board at sixteen and in high school. now i'm nineteen and in the military. i know some of ya'll probably don't know me, or even remember me, but i remember all of ya'll. your messages assisted me during my mother's disappearance and murder. this site as a whole assisted in molding me into an intellectual youth whom appreciated the idea of thinking outside the box and considering a different world view. i want to, naturally, show my appreciation. despite my jaded state of mind, i have, quite recently, taken an interest in my affiliation ( atheism ) and desire to return and enjoy the environment that i adored as a high schooler.
"Don't come to me 'less you got some evidence."

"And trust and believe, it better make sense."

GrinningYMIR

Welcome back, though I think you were here a little while before I arrived.

Hope you find it to your liking
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

invisibleandpink

thank you for the greeting! i appreciate it, grinning.

DunkleSeele

Welcome back, invisibleandpink! I remember you very well, and I'm glad you decided to come back, your posts were always deep and insightful. I hope you'll stay!

wolf39us

I remember you!  Things have changed 'round here a bit :-)

invisibleandpink

i've noticed! the improvements here are all very nice.  in all honesty, i'm not even sure where to start via posting. it's been so long!

GrinningYMIR

Try the music thread! The last post is an option too

Occasionally the two mix, especially when a song is stuck in my head like flutterwonder or radioactive or something
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

invisibleandpink

i shall! i remember the times i spent stalking the trolls who frequented this site very often. i also remember the heated debates that use to be the center of attention. it seems very peaceful here, now. nothing wrong with that, of course. <3

SGOS

Quote from: invisibleandpink on September 01, 2014, 09:39:53 AM
i shall! i remember the times i spent stalking the trolls who frequented this site very often. i also remember the heated debates that use to be the center of attention. it seems very peaceful here, now. nothing wrong with that, of course. <3
You missed the recent troll activity a few weeks ago.  Tolls and sockpuppets showing up like whack-a-moles.  It was disturbing.

_Xenu_

You're well remembered Pinky, not forgotten. I have to admit I was a bit wary to hear you joined the military, but you've obviously made it. I'll bet Kimmie would like to hear from you as well, if you happen to have her email address.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Solitary

Welcome back aboard invisibleandpink! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

StupidWiz

... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Green Bottle

Gd Afternoon Invisibleandpink an Welcome...
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

stromboli

Welcome back, Pinky. You sort of vanished on us and I was worried, after what you went through. Stick around.

aitm

WHHHHASSSSSSUUUUPPPPP Pink? How the hell are you? Great to hear (see) you again and i am glad you are doing better. Many of us missed you and talked secretly behind your back.... :flowers:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust