News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My favorite band of all time.

Started by Brian37, August 31, 2014, 10:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

KMFDM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ABBA
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

The Skeletal Atheist

The Skeletal Atheist

I'm not one to enforce gender stereotypes usually, but a MAN likes ABBA. Something is wrong here.

Brian37

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on August 31, 2014, 10:52:13 PM
I'm not one to enforce gender stereotypes usually, but a MAN likes ABBA. Something is wrong here.

BULLSHIT, you like what you like.

Funny thing is that I like ABBA more for what they were not popular for.

Dancing Queen was not their only song. But both the girls back then were hot!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

stromboli

You never know. Actually, they are fun to watch. You turn the sound down and let the girls wriggle, not bad. :biggrin:

Aroura33

I guessed this entire thread before I opened it.  Do I get a cookie?
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

DunkleSeele

Green Bottle

One of my younger brothers was rite into Abba bk in the day until he discovered Rock music then that was it, off in a totally different direction.

I like most rock music, too many bands tae mention tho this is my fav album from The Legendary''''

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

aitm

whoa there man banger...I like ABBA. They had alot of nice songs. I have a couple of their albums somewhere, and while I do not hunt for them on the radio, when they come on I turn it up a little because they have some nice fun songs....so there.....oh, when ever, this comes on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

I drive my daughter crazy because I start boppin around the house occasionally twerking, which really drives her out of the house.....but I like that tune.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Green Bottle on September 01, 2014, 11:47:39 AM
One of my younger brothers was rite into Abba bk in the day until he discovered Rock music then that was it, off in a totally different direction.

I like most rock music, too many bands tae mention tho this is my fav album from The Legendary''''

I am you and what I see is me.