News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why So Many Mormons Become Atheists

Started by Solitary, August 26, 2014, 03:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StupidWiz

This thread reminds me of this vid.

It's so uplifting to see such videos on Youtube, more people escape from the clutches of cult, the better.
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Munch

Quote from: StupidWiz on August 29, 2014, 07:28:09 PM
This thread reminds me of this vid.

It's so uplifting to see such videos on Youtube, more people escape from the clutches of cult, the better.

wow. Its always good to see people who let go of religion and find the positive in life.

Admittingly he is a very overly happy guy and him saying he doesn't judge people now, I think thats more just to do with himself and his attitude and not as much to do with him being atheist now. But regardless its uplifting to see him discovering this and how good life is without being controlled or held in fear.

What the assholes did in regards to his brother, that was sick, and I just wonder did the fucker who claimed his brother could be raised actually believe he could do it, or did he just convince the family he could? And the mother, who didn't possess any kind of analytical sense about herself, who just lived a life of following blindly into faith, that was sad, it would upset me dearly if my mother was that way (which she isn't, thank goodness)

Thanks for sharing the video.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin