News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Kevin Sorbo Herp de Derp

Started by Munch, August 28, 2014, 08:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Yeah he was good looking and I always use to hope there be a butt shoot of him on the show, but just like with arnold schwarzengger, the physical desire falls flat when you realize the person is a world class asshole.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

StupidWiz

I'm kind of surprised that Iolaus was actually Herc's male lover I never thought of that when I watched the show. :P
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Munch

Quote from: StupidWiz on August 29, 2014, 07:34:29 PM
I'm kind of surprised that Lolaus was actually Herc's male lover I never thought of that when I watched the show. :P

Apparently neither did the shows writers. Xena and Gabriel had more unspoken flirting then the two characters who were MEANT to

StupidWiz

Quote from: Munch on August 29, 2014, 07:37:06 PM
Apparently neither did the shows writers. Xena and Gabriel had more unspoken flirting then the two characters who were MEANT to
Probably because lesbian relationships were more acceptable for the audience back then than gay male relationship. I Think it's kind of ironic if the producer didn't know about the true nature of Herc and Iolaus relationship (looking at Kevin Sorbo obviously), though, I suspect that they actually knew and decided to not highlight it for the same reason I stated above. :D
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

stromboli

Apparently Sorbo didn't quite get the gist of "Greek Culture."  :biggrin:

Munch

Quote from: stromboli on August 30, 2014, 12:29:36 PM
Apparently Sorbo didn't quite get the gist of "Greek Culture."  :biggrin:

Such as:

Makes me wonder if you showed this to sorbo and as ask why he didn't give Michael Hurst fellatio, it would have been genuine to history.