News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

TV Series Thread

Started by PickelledEggs, August 26, 2014, 06:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 09, 2016, 09:34:49 AM
I have just started Breaking Bad yesterday for the first time. I am at S2 E3 right now. I love it. 
Has Saul showed up yet?  He comes in around the second or third season.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SGOS on February 09, 2016, 09:43:50 AM
Has Saul showed up yet?  He comes in around the second or third season.

Not yet.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

aitm

I only watch stuff that makes me laugh. I get enough drama during the day and in the news. So Big Bang Theory and reruns of an assortment of older comedies.....seriously.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

I have just finished the first season of Fargo. It's very good. I heard that the second one wasn't that good, but after that it is pretty normal to think that with anything I guess,lol.

10/10

Hijiri Byakuren

Finished watching the season 3 finale of RWBY. More questions than answers, as usual. All that angst and character death from the past month was worth it, though, because we finally got to see Ruby wipe that smug grin off of Cinder's face.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

kilodelta

Just started "Better Call Saul." Great beginning.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

drunkenshoe

Quote from: kilodelta on February 15, 2016, 01:09:28 AM
Just started "Better Call Saul." Great beginning.

That character scares the hell out of me. Not funny. He is more dangerous than serial killers and gangsters. I will look at the show though.

Mr.Obvious

Started watching "Orange is the new black" with my gf this weekend. She absolutely loves it.
And I admit, it's a really good show. It's well written, engaging, has memorable characters and builds a unique atmosphere.
And yet, it's not quite for me... Somehow, it reminds me of work too much. Still, I will probably end up watching all episodes with the gf, because she hates watching these things alone.
But definitely a recommender for others.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

drunkenshoe

After a decade, "Malcolm in the Middle" is still funny. Thumbs up!

Hydra009

Gravity Falls is over.  /le sad

Oooh, Vikings!

Munch

Just saw the final episode of gravity falls.. oooh man, that was a trip, good idea making the final episode a long one.

Just hope that will revisit the series eventually, the ending hinted a possibility, but dunno what else they can do with it now.

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpwxwHaNxis[/spoiler]
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

drunkenshoe

Where is House of Cards? :/ Thought it would arrive in March.

AllRight

Love Blacklist and HTGAWM, also binge watching Breaking Bad. On the lighter side Big Bang Theory, Mike and Molly, Broad City, anything on Adult Swim but Rick and Morty is a fave. Oh yeah, and Bob's Burgers. I know, I watch way too much tv.

gentle_dissident

My GF showed me Call the Midwife, and I am hooked and transformed. The show has demonstrated love in a way I can feel and understand. The show also led me to Miranda Hart's show, which makes me laugh.

My unfortunate childhood and the semi-adult path it put me on made me a Jekyll and Hyde. Both my personalities were a nuisance to me. I speak of this in past tense, as these shows have brought me to a beautiful place where I feel whole. I've been spending most of my free time catching up.