News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Anime Thread!

Started by Notthesun, July 03, 2013, 05:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

So the Anime I've watched over the last couple years, some fun, and some guilty pleasures.

Dragonball Z
Dragonball Z abridged (I love it)
Overlord (Loved it and the fact that one of the DBZA VA's was the main character. Also think that the English VA's are better than the Japanese ones)
Monster Musume
Monster Musume Doctor
Goblin Slayer
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Blackleaf

A shame that Dragon Ball Z Abridged had to come to an end. I understand why. Better to end on a high note than to dragon (ha) too long and lose steam.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

WARPED

Anyone started Demon Slayer season 3 yet? (it is 3right?) First episode was kick @$$!
"The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in.
But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"
—Sora from Kingdom Hearts (cuz imma nerd)

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

GrinningYMIR

I'm not dead

And I like Mushoku Tensei
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

Welcome back! 💗

GrinningYMIR

Hydra! It's been a long time.

Blackleaf

The anime industry is fuuuuuuuuucked. Seriously, this crap makes America's capitalistic system look like paradise.
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Watching Gundam: The Origin.

Somehow, it seems fitting that Char Aznable's descent into villainy begins in Texas.  :P

Blackleaf

Author of Dragon Ball, Akira Toriyama, died of a blood clot in his brain in the 1st of this month. We're just now hearing about it, which makes me wonder if no one noticed until today.

Edit: Turns out his family just didn't want to be bothered by the press while they held a private funeral. Makes sense.
--Fulke Greville--