Transmuting the dark energy and phaseshifting it into light or whatever

Started by Elect, August 25, 2014, 10:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elect

haha, somehow I doubt that the scientific community is peer reviewing this little flim flammer.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 25, 2014, 11:13:38 AM
Crank source.

Peer-reviewed article, please.
I think Elect just wanted to show us how stupid "Spirit Science" can get.

EDIT: Elect ninja'd me :(

josephpalazzo

FYI, you need to harvest Dark Energy the size of 10 billion light-years to light up a lightbulb, if you could harvest it. DE is that weak but on cosmological scale, it is enough to cause the galaxies to accelerate.

PickelledEggs

I fucking hate Spirit Science. It's a load of shit with every post.

I always want to post this whenever someone posts something from there on facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZjgP9G7r0

Munch

I for a moment thought the kid was enlightened and was talking about the universe and dark matter... until I realized it was a spirit science thing :(

Welp, at least we know the kid will be a good voice recorder when it grows up.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Quote from: DunkleSeele on August 25, 2014, 11:24:14 AMI think Elect just wanted to show us how stupid "Spirit Science" can get.
Yeah.  A little disclaimer tucked in otherwise link-only OPs would be a welcome change.  Particularly if the OP is a newbie.

Elect

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 25, 2014, 12:15:03 PM
Yeah.  A little disclaimer tucked in otherwise link-only OPs would be a welcome change.  Particularly if the OP is a newbie.

oops. I thought it was apparent in the title of the thread.

Solitary

Just shows that anyone can be Deepak Chopra, even a small child, just like children preachers.  :wall: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Elect

I know that other messageboards require that newbs show bewbs. I was hoping to skip that step.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: Elect on August 25, 2014, 12:45:52 PM
I know that other messageboards require that newbs show bewbs. I was hoping to skip that step.
If you've got bewbs, you're required by the rules to show them. ;)

PickelledEggs