News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

All Darren Wilson Does is Win

Started by lumpymunk, August 22, 2014, 01:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

who the fuck let APA back in? He smells funny.... 
:flowers:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hydra009

A Missouri cop who pointed his gun at protestors and threatened to kill a guy allegedly in his way has resigned.  (He was given the choice to resign or be fired)

He "drew his gun after seeing what he believed to be a BB gun in the crowd".  Then he pointed his rifle at various protestors with a sweeping motion.  I guess that's sign language for "I'm here to protect you".  Eventually, another officer got him to lower his rifle.

There's also a couple of other officers with a similarly checkered behavior who have "retired" in recent days.  They seem like such nice people that it'll be a shame to see them go.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Jmpty on August 29, 2014, 07:04:22 PM
Don't worry, APA, I still think that you're a worthless reprobate.
Well that's reassuring.. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Aren't you glad yo came back with a new suit of armor?  :winkle: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

zarus tathra

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 29, 2014, 02:44:37 PM
They tend to give a wide berth to the gun nuts.  I remember well how gingerly the Teabaggers were treated and how badly the Occupy Wallstreet protesters were treated.

Occupy protests seemed like they were designed to be as obtrusive as possible without going over the edge. Blocking off roads, camping in parks, etc. Tea Party protests tended to be scheduled in advance and on property that was designed to be used by lots of people. Even Bundy's big stand was on open space, while the Ferguson riots involve lots of looting and burning and smashing of bus stops and stuff. I'm sure that if the Bundy crew marched through Ferguson brandishing ar-15's they'd be declaring martial law by now, but militia guys seem for the most part to be smarter than that.
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Ideals are imperfect. Morals are self-serving.